PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Indy Motorcycle for Nok's

Sarge
10-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Since these are starting to hit clearance I picked one up to play with. Obviously sizing is dead on and I like the old bike style for the Nok's. Any input how to make these better is welcome.

This is the German Soldier bike, it has mounts like there could be a side car model but I have not seen one. I removed the bedding over the headlight and large thumbnail clippers worked perfect for removing the license plate on the front fender.

Painting is going to be an adventure.

What colors are the bikes for the three main Nok's?

Bike Pros:

Large Size
Flat wall tires enable bike to stand in riding position

Bike Cons:

Solid spoked wheels

jack138
10-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I've been doing the same thing!

Mandingo Rex
10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
I prefer the Mutt Williams bike, I bought 3 for $10/pop and tossed the Mutt in a junk bin, to never be seen again.

The bikes fit them perfectly, and yes, the solid-spoked wheels are really the only drawback.

I've got a QC issue with one's headlamp, but other than that, they're really nice. The rear saddlebags really look like leather, too if you ask me.

sgt.bludhound
10-15-2008, 09:59 PM
your bike looks alot like mine! I found them when they first were released and used a blade to take off the front license plate (very dangerous) and took off the the bedding as well.

the_loud_master
10-15-2008, 10:02 PM
lol abusing the indy line >_>

But still a pretty good idea since they seem to be FREAKING EVERYWHERE.

I should start doing this lol.

sgt.bludhound
10-15-2008, 11:16 PM
lol abusing the indy line >_>

But still a pretty good idea since they seem to be FREAKING EVERYWHERE.

I should start doing this lol.

I really recommend the Hot wheels Bikes there only $3.50 at TRU

Techno Viper
10-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I really recommend the Hot wheels Bikes there only $3.50 at TRU

Yes they are awsome and fit the noks pretty good.

Acrizer
10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
I'm waiting for clearance on them, myself. Although I only first spotted the mutt bike in person on Tuesday (they must have dusted off old boxes in the back for the Indy DVD release).

I did see the Target battle packs which was like 5 figures for $15... finally got my Col Vogel that way and tons of custom fodder.

delta
10-15-2008, 11:57 PM
Nazi punks. I think the Dead Kennedys have a song about that issue

jack138
10-15-2008, 11:59 PM
the dead kennedys....

:P

Tomahawk
10-16-2008, 12:05 AM
cool

sgt.bludhound
10-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes they are awsome and fit the noks pretty good.

yea but not all of them! I wanted a different one for each and found out Fat ride doesn't work well with them! the other Hog bike does however!