PDA

View Full Version : just a dream...

CVdelgado
02-21-2012, 09:12 AM
i had a cool joe dream this morning. i was at a retail store and founf retaliation figures on the pegs. they all looked pretty cool and i was picking through to see which id buy.

they were posed in a way inside the package that you could see the high level of articulation.

what caught my eye most was a cobra trooper, mostly white with some purple and it looked to be a remold of the battle armor cobra commander but it was a space trooper. looked like an homage to the "shock troopers" from the first sunbow miniseries.

what can i say, i was buying all of these bab boys. lol. :)

CG23
02-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Joe dreams are fun aren't they?

samantha
02-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Cool Dream. :)

Raw Dog
02-21-2012, 09:55 AM
That sounds like an awesome dream to me. Next time you have it could you pick me up some of those space troopers they sound badass, lol!

LtDom
02-21-2012, 10:46 AM
Joe dreams are fun aren't they?

I have had some great hauls in my dreams :)...and then I wake up emptyhanded :(

Troynos
02-21-2012, 10:48 AM
The only Joe dream I've ever had involves Lady Jaye, Scarlett and the Baroness....

rdodger
02-21-2012, 10:54 PM
The only Joe dream I've ever had involves Lady Jaye, Scarlett and the Baroness....

What, no Cover Girl? I don't mean the ROC version.

5h4rK
02-21-2012, 10:58 PM
I have had some great hauls in my dreams :)...and then I wake up emptyhanded :(

Yup! same here.. it happens all the time..

netkid
02-21-2012, 11:25 PM
what caught my eye most was a cobra trooper, mostly white with some purple and it looked to be a remold of the battle armor cobra commander but it was a space trooper. looked like an homage to the "shock troopers" from the first sunbow miniseries.

Can you draw a picture of it? Maybe you could have someone make a custom of it.

The POC Jungle Viper design came from a nightmare the designer had!