PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening with the retaliation snakeyes/roadblock preview set?

streetfield
02-21-2012, 05:55 AM
did they show it at toyfair?I didnt see it there or mentioned that way.

streetfield
02-21-2012, 05:56 AM
isnt it for amazon?

Raw Dog
02-21-2012, 07:08 AM
I didn't know there was one. That would be cool if there was one. I would definitely get it if it came out. is there one coming out? I hope so because I'm so excited for movie toys that if one came out I would get it right away, that's how much I want to get my hands on these new G.I. Joe toys.

Steel Brigade
02-21-2012, 07:09 AM
The set is mentioned on Amazon but so far has not been shown.

Troynos
02-21-2012, 07:50 AM
They didn't say anything about it at Toy Fair so I'm assuming it's not happening or it was a mistaken post by Amazon.

Jmacq1
02-21-2012, 07:57 AM
They didn't say anything about it at Toy Fair so I'm assuming it's not happening or it was a mistaken post by Amazon.

This, most likely.

Jinx723
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
They'll show up at Ross just like these YOJOE.COM | M.A.R.S. Troopers Pack (http://www.yojoe.com/action/09/cardedimages/marstroopers.shtml) did. Only difference is we might actually buy them.

rdodger
02-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Did Amazon have any Joe exclusives before? I was hoping there would be some TRU, Target or Wal-Mart exclusives too.

Troynos
02-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Did Amazon have any Joe exclusives before? I was hoping there would be some TRU, Target or Wal-Mart exclusives too.

Amazon, I think it was Amazon, got the early release of the MARS 3 pack for Rise Of Cobra but it wasn't classified as an exclusive.

OreoBuilder
02-23-2012, 09:23 AM
We didn't see any exclusives at all at Toyfair. Either it was cancelled or it will be revealed later with Target/TRU/Walmart exclusives (Assuming there will be any. Personally hoping no)

OB

Troynos
02-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Joecon might show some, since that's the earlier show, SDCC is too late in the year. The exclusives would have to come in the later waves though due to the timing.

Mayish the toys come out. June is Joecon. That would mean that any shown would be in waves 4 and higher.

And really, with the lead time in toy manufacturing, it really is surprising that none were shown at Toy Fair.

I have a feeling there won't be any.

Steevy Maximus
02-23-2012, 02:42 PM

They haven't had any exclusively Joe-exclusive items before, but they did get the "movie colored" Unicron last year, to pretty solid sales.

I would NOT be surprised if the movie preview pack got scrapped, but I'm also not too worried about potential future exclusives. Rarely does Hasbro show store exclusives at Toy Fair (Star Wars being a rare exception).

Considering how things went for RoC, I would not be surprised if retailers held off on exclusives until the fall buying season.

Crimson Rage
02-23-2012, 02:44 PM
If there was a 'preview' set, you'd think it would be out very soon (if not already).

Shin Densetsu
02-23-2012, 11:37 PM
They haven't had any exclusively Joe-exclusive items before, but they did get the "movie colored" Unicron last year, to pretty solid sales.

I would NOT be surprised if the movie preview pack got scrapped, but I'm also not too worried about potential future exclusives. Rarely does Hasbro show store exclusives at Toy Fair (Star Wars being a rare exception).

Considering how things went for RoC, I would not be surprised if retailers held off on exclusives until the fall buying season.

Most Joe exclusives are saved for unveiling at Joecon and SDCC