PDA

View Full Version : Channing Tatum-Official 80's series killer

Lody
01-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Apparently this d-bag is appearing in 21 Jump Street the movie

He has offcially killed yet ANOTHER popular 80's series!

Flint071
01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
But look at the fodder he gave you for yet another AWESOME Lody thread.

Lody
01-22-2012, 05:12 PM
But look at the fodder he gave you for yet another AWESOME Lody thread.

This is one thread I would have prefered to not have started.

Fast_Draw
01-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Welcome to last week.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/movies-dvd-television/193963-21-jump-street.html

Sgt Major Haley
01-22-2012, 05:19 PM
to be fare, 21 Jumpstreet wasnt all that popular.....No one really watched Fox back then other for the Simpsons and Married....with Children

drunknmunky
01-22-2012, 05:21 PM
to be fare, 21 Jumpstreet wasnt all that popular.....No one really watched Fox back then other for the Simpsons and Married....with Children

I heard Channing Tatum was going to play Bud Bundy in the upcoming theatrical remake of Married with Children.

Crimson Rage
01-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Without your irrational hatred of a complete stranger, what would sustain you?

Lody
01-22-2012, 06:27 PM
I heard Channing Tatum was going to play Bud Bundy in the upcoming theatrical remake of Married with Children.

OMG

I would hunt him down and kill him

No

Really

I would

Flint071
01-22-2012, 06:31 PM
Without your irrational hatred of a complete stranger, what would sustain you?

Titties and beer

bantor2
01-22-2012, 06:52 PM
I actually liked him in The Eagle. Probably his best performance. He would spurt out some top notch acting then bam back to crap. He did it all movie.

Kungfuguy
01-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Oscar winning performance right here. This is why he's not in Joe much.

Magic Mike (2012) - IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1915581/)

Echo7Solo
01-22-2012, 08:35 PM
right, so Jonah Hill is in this flick but Channing Tatum is the one who will mess it up? Sorry man but but Jonah is way worse.

Gatchaman
01-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Well this is upsetting news. You know who would be good for this movie? Johnny Depp! He looks a lot like one of the cops in that show.

drunknmunky
01-22-2012, 08:55 PM
right, so Jonah Hill is in this flick but Channing Tatum is the one who will mess it up? Sorry man but but Jonah is way worse.

I think the big gripe is the fact that it appears to be a comedy. If it were a drama then Tatum would be ok. But they're making it a comedy so Jonah Hill works (kinda). The movie is destined to be crap regardless.

Gatchaman
01-22-2012, 09:03 PM
I think the big gripe is the fact that it appears to be a comedy. If it were a drama then Tatum would be ok. But they're making it a comedy so Jonah Hill works (kinda). The movie is destined to be crap regardless.

Oh God, there making it a comedy?!? Hollywood kills another.....what a surprise.

drunknmunky
01-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Oh God, there making it a comedy?!? Hollywood kills another.....what a surprise.

Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are cops who go undercover as High school students!

No seriously, that appears to be the plot. Click the link below and check it out yourself. Or don't. We won't blame you if you don't.

Welcome to last week.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/movies-dvd-television/193963-21-jump-street.html

Beckley
01-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Channing is trying to take the mantle from Shia la Douche.
It's gonna tough to beat his record of ruining 80's icons-

Killing Indiana Hones franchise
Shitting on Transformers
Pissing on Oliver Stone movies

Bujo
01-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are cops who go undercover as High school students!

No seriously, that appears to be the plot. Click the link below and check it out yourself. Or don't. We won't blame you if you don't.

Exactly. With a plot like that, it doesn't matter who they cast, the movie will suck. Chuck Norris and Sean Connery couldn't save this film.

Bujo
01-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Killing Indiana Jones franchise

George Lucas is responsible for that. The Beef had some excellent scenes and exchanges in that film. King George was so adamant about the stupid stuff in the Crystal Skulls that not even Spielberg could reign him in.

Refrigerator Scene? George Lucas
"They're not aliens! They're inter-dimensional beings!"? George Lucas
Completely abandoning the "Indiana Jones Movie Format"? Most likely George Lucas
Making Indiana Jones old and much less awesome? GL and SS
Not having Indiana kill anyone? Anybody and everybody who became a granddad and/or traded in their balls since Last Crusade was made.

Gatchaman
01-22-2012, 10:10 PM
George Lucas is responsible for that. The Beef had some excellent scenes and exchanges in that film. King George was so adamant about the stupid stuff in the Crystal Skulls that not even Spielberg could reign him in.

Refrigerator Scene? George Lucas
"They're not aliens! They're inter-dimensional beings!"? George Lucas
Completely abandoning the "Indiana Jones Movie Format"? Most likely George Lucas
Making Indiana Jones old and much less awesome? GL and SS
Not having Indiana kill anyone? Anybody and everybody who became a granddad and/or traded in their balls since Last Crusade was made.

Next you’ll be telling us Han shot first.

Sgt Major Haley
01-23-2012, 03:28 AM

Gotta agree there.

Well this is upsetting news. You know who would be good for this movie? Johnny Depp! He looks a lot like one of the cops in that show.

LOL