PDA

View Full Version : What's up with eBay buyers lately?

Jacklefttown
01-19-2012, 01:37 PM
I have sold literally THOUSANDS of items on eBay with very few problems, but lately I keep running across new issues I never have come across in all me eBay years...

1. People who won't pay the winning bid & refuse to answer messages.

2. Buyers asking for more pictures of the item to see if they really want it AFTER they have already placed the highest/winning bid.

3. Bidders asking for Buy It Now prices when the auction is NOT even a BIN sale.

What the hell is up with this lately? Anyone else running into this BS lately?

McSoundwave
01-19-2012, 02:17 PM
OMG dude...Ebay has been like that for years, at least in my estimation. I've been buying/selling since 2002 and go through spells where I just can't deal with it any more because there are so many f'n dipshits that waste your time (especially as a seller). It's a great medium to unload unwanted items and make some extra cash, but damn can it be a pain in the ass! So yeah, I feel your pain.

Shadow_Contact
01-19-2012, 02:22 PM
Dino, You should have ebayed back in 98. You could leave feedback about anything even trades from a forum. There was no "buy it now" so you could offer to anyone and hope for the best. Crud, you could email the highest bidder and tell them that your an Ass and plan to snipe them just for giggles (Had that one happen to me a few times).