PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut G.I. Joe Sightings

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

angrypandaink
10-13-2008, 05:44 AM
Someone please find a black shirt flint for me, I refuse to pay 20.00 plus 8 dollars shipping when I keep seeing SE w/ timber and snowjob everywhere!!!! I only saw this figure ONCE in 2 1/2 years! WTF?

angrypandaink
10-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Monday Morning, October 13th. Still 2 BBQs at the Stratford Walmart, anyday now............Even if they do not get wave 10, I need black shirt flint-Stratford Walmart always gets the new comic packs like three weeks before anywhere else!

(GI)Joe
10-13-2008, 09:30 AM
made the rounds yesterday

walmart milford - nothing
tru milford - nothing new
walmart stratford - nothing
kmart milford - nothing
target milford - nothing
target orange - nothing

WHAT THE F!CK!!!!

angry , im looking for that flint as well . that was onthe only figures i missed as 25th since he was noo where to be found. Id split that case with you but i need the flint as well haha.

im going to hit the target in stamford today just to see if anything changes. Also , let me know if you want to combine and get up and order through BBTS together and save on shipping ?? let me know about that , we can rotate wave's or something. What really drives me nuts is BBTS has already shipped my wave 10 and i have not seen one figure from that wave in any retail..

angrypandaink
10-14-2008, 02:11 PM
NEW DVD PACKS!!!! Het everyone, this week I am getting a case of the new dvd packs from Diamond distributers tomorrow , the only thing that sucks is that I paid 29.99 each for them, and the case comes with TWO!! of each pack. I would like to get at least 25.00 each and you could come pick them up at my house or I could meet you somewhere. You figure that none of the stores have them ( or will for a while) BBTS is sold out of the serpentor pack for a while, and they are 23.95 plus tax at TRUs. So I need to get rid of the two extra, one serpentor and pyd of darkness dvd packs. ( maybe I could deliver them if you live in Fairfirld or New Haven county. ) Please let me know!

angrypandaink
10-14-2008, 03:13 PM
By the way, I just cannot afford to have 2 of each DVD pack, so I need to unload the extra two and try to recover some of the money, or trade-still lookin for snake eyes black timber, blue wraith, and black shirt flint. Or maybe fand and claw? Need a bunch of them! Thank you-Angry Panda

ZARTAN
10-14-2008, 03:30 PM
pm sent

angrypandaink
10-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Alternate Universe should be getting these today ( DVD Packs ) I will probably pick them up Friday.

ZARTAN
10-15-2008, 09:37 AM
did you get my pm?

angrypandaink
10-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Yes, I will contact you when I get them

ZARTAN
10-15-2008, 09:48 AM
thanks brother

angrypandaink
10-15-2008, 02:05 PM
I just called Alternate Universe, he actually got my case of wave 10 and the DVD case. The DVD case is 119.99 and the DVD battlepack case is 78.99. Yikes, going to have to borrow money from someone. Shouldn't have bought a new bass guitar last week. LOL!!

angrypandaink
10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Well, now I am so angry that I just have to laugh!! I went to pick up my wave 10 case, thank god I opened them to see if I got a blue wraith and the case is of wave 8 and 9. The owner of the comic shop ( cool dude!!) looked in his computer and confirmed that Diamond F#$K$%% up and send an old revision case. No way I am going to buy that case. Also, I opened a nice case ( 4 pcs ) of DVD battle packs to find the old ones ( mass device, revenge) so needless to say no this guy is going to have to fight it out with Diamond Distributers. I am going to get everything from BBTS from now on. I even think I am going to stop going to stores, maybe one day I will happen to see a bunch of eels or something, but I am getting so tired. Almost two years of this S#$#T. Almost ready to give up collecting entirely!

ZARTAN
10-15-2008, 06:41 PM
roger that !

Steel Brigade
10-15-2008, 07:16 PM
CT WM = singles revisions
Sears ES = wave 7/Hiss Tank
MA KMART: WAVE 3 Vehicles & a revision with a BAT!! YO JOE!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/WAVE3Vehicles101508.jpg

Also got these in the mail yesterday... The 2 Extreme Conditions sets & more Wave 9!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/EXTREMECONDITIONSBBTSHenkei.jpg

Bionic Commando
10-15-2008, 08:09 PM
CT WM = singles revisions
Sears ES = wave 7/Hiss Tank
MA KMART: WAVE 3 Vehicles & a revision with a BAT!! YO JOE!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/WAVE3Vehicles101508.jpg

Also got these in th email yesterday... The 2 Extreme Conditions sets & more Wave 9!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/EXTREMECONDITIONSBBTSHenkei.jpg

I want your Henkei Thundercracker!!!

I forgot to post this but yesterday K.B. Toys in Danbury mall had wave 9 with 1 BAT and 2 Serpents if your willing to pay $9 for them and for those that collect wrestling figures they had the set with Hornswaggle

Steel Brigade
10-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks BC, my brothers & I collect Henkei & Classics/Universe.
We have at least about 4 of each Botcon & Henkei version ThunderCrackers between us, so ya, were pretty serious with that line. ^_-

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 07:11 AM
I think I am going to put in a pool next year so I can play with the shark, water moc, eels,cobra divers, etc. Hope wetsuit and maybe the whale come out too. Hey ,Hey. Then my wife would really throw me out!!!

(GI)Joe
10-16-2008, 09:14 AM
hey like i stated before , if anyone wants to team up and order from BBTS and save on shipping if we order 3 things split the shipping .. i turned my pile of loot on , i ended up spending 20.00 in shipping when all i had to do was pay half of that.. my artic / desert assualt and wave 10 shipped with in a week of each other. oops!!!!

im getting tired of this too.. so im sticking with BBTS and i will pick up random figures when i see them , specially EELS ... every store i went in to yesterday had a ton of the same F-ing wave and nothing is changing. they allocate a certain number of pegs to joe's and if those dont move , there no room to stock the newer items they might have ..BLERG!!!!

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 09:39 AM
I went to F^%^#@$# Walmart in Stratford again this morning, still those two stupid F@#$^&* BBQs! I asked the toy associate when the F@#%$^%$^ joes are, she said that corporate sends the toys, they have no control!!! They only had two vehicles also. Comic packs and dvd packs abound!! Also, there is a separate transformers display the size of my SUV in the middle of an aisle. WTF? Also, they have TONS of NEW indiana jones garbage, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!No one buys that crap. One day you are going to be in a Walmart, Target, or TRUs in Connecticut, and you will hear an announcement " SECURITY TO TOYS" customer going crazy!!!!!!!!! Where are my wave 10!!!! Maybe I should switch to indiana jones, hulk, ninja turtles, or maybe even brats! They are falling off the pegs!!! I was enjoying the joes but now they are starting to bring me grief!!!

ZARTAN
10-16-2008, 10:00 AM
LOL i hear you man but we just have to be patient im as impatient as they come and now im learning i just payed $13.80 for my mutt & junkyard from hts
i know it was a waste but i wanted them that bad , but here is the kicker i wont get them til the last week of this month because of standard shipping and im sure by then ill see mutt everywhere
if i go in tru again im punchin some one in the fn face i swear to god!

AirtightCT
10-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Black shirt Flint sighted at Walmart In Danbury about half an hour ago, 6:00PM. He is on the bottom rung half way back and is the only one. I know a couple of folks are looking so I figured I'd post it up. I was short on cash or I would have grabbed him for ya'll and I almost considered hiding him but hate when others do it so I just couldn't bring myself to. Go quickly though and I bet you score him!!!!

Octane
10-16-2008, 07:18 PM
hey like i stated before , if anyone wants to team up and order from BBTS and save on shipping if we order 3 things split the shipping .. i turned my pile of loot on , i ended up spending 20.00 in shipping when all i had to do was pay half of that.. my artic / desert assualt and wave 10 shipped with in a week of each other. oops!!!!

im getting tired of this too.. so im sticking with BBTS and i will pick up random figures when i see them , specially EELS ... every store i went in to yesterday had a ton of the same F-ing wave and nothing is changing. they allocate a certain number of pegs to joe's and if those dont move , there no room to stock the newer items they might have ..BLERG!!!!

I went to F^%^#@$# Walmart in Stratford again this morning, still those two stupid F@#$^&* BBQs! I asked the toy associate when the F@#%$^%$^ joes are, she said that corporate sends the toys, they have no control!!! They only had two vehicles also. Comic packs and dvd packs abound!! Also, there is a separate transformers display the size of my SUV in the middle of an aisle. WTF? Also, they have TONS of NEW indiana jones garbage, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!No one buys that crap. One day you are going to be in a Walmart, Target, or TRUs in Connecticut, and you will hear an announcement " SECURITY TO TOYS" customer going crazy!!!!!!!!! Where are my wave 10!!!! Maybe I should switch to indiana jones, hulk, ninja turtles, or maybe even brats! They are falling off the pegs!!! I was enjoying the joes but now they are starting to bring me grief!!!

I just emailed BBTS customer service and they consolidated my wave 10 and Extreme Conditions packs.

I would consider a group shipment. Were are you located in CT exactly?

I collect Indy figures. There are still items I want out there now like, Akator playset, Target Streets of Cairo Battle Pack, and need two more German Motorcyclw & trooper.

BTW, if ayone cares the Dayville Target had all of the last Crusade figures.

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 07:26 PM
I am in Stratford, Fairfield county and you?

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Dude, which Walmart in Danbury? There are two, I am going to drive there from Stratford!

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 08:15 PM
AirtightCT, are you out there? Think of driving to Danbury tonight, 45 min away, would like to find out which Walmart first?

kastor417
10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
just refreshers at hamden WM

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 10:39 PM
AIRTIGHTCT!!!! I owe you a beer dude!!! I drove all the way to the Walmart in Danbury from Stratford ( about an hour tonight at 8:45) and black shirt Flint was right where you said!!! I am so F@#$$%%%ing happy I could S@#$$%T. The one Joe item I didn't own from the ENTIRE 25th Line. Thank you Dude!!!!! I really do owe you!

angrypandaink
10-16-2008, 10:41 PM
By the way, the Walmart in Danbury still had flahes, snowjobs, a joe stormshadow, and a stalker. They actually had like 5 pegs full of figures, and figures all over the shelf that had fallen off!!! Crimson guard, spirt, etc. No bats or snow serpents.

AirtightCT
10-17-2008, 07:24 AM
Glad you got it Panda!!! AWESOME! Nothing better then filling that persistent hole in your collection. I figure the best bet is for us Tankers to take care of each other and act as each others watchers. If anybody is looking for anything shout it out and I'll keep an eye out. With our oil billing going up $200 I can't always promise I can pick stuff up for you guys if I see it but I can post right away so you can go grab it. I usually do the run of Danbury TRU, Walmart ,Stop and Shops and Bethel target twice a week.

(GI)Joe
10-17-2008, 09:13 AM
By the way, the Walmart in Danbury still had flahes, snowjobs, a joe stormshadow, and a stalker. They actually had like 5 pegs full of figures, and figures all over the shelf that had fallen off!!! Crimson guard, spirt, etc. No bats or snow serpents.

F!!!!!!!!!CCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK i need a stalker damn.. i wont be around all weekend to go check it out ehhhhhhhhhh your lucky about that flint i still have yet to get him.. he is actually the one of 2 figures i dont have . stalker is the other but i have a bid on a loose one on ebay

im in milford

(GI)Joe
10-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Glad you got it Panda!!! AWESOME! Nothing better then filling that persistent hole in your collection. I figure the best bet is for us Tankers to take care of each other and act as each others watchers. If anybody is looking for anything shout it out and I'll keep an eye out. With our oil billing going up $200 I can't always promise I can pick stuff up for you guys if I see it but I can post right away so you can go grab it. I usually do the run of Danbury TRU, Walmart ,Stop and Shops and Bethel target twice a week.

if you got the cash and come across another black shirt flint i will send you the cash right away o and stalker to .. let me know wht your looking for maybe we can trade or something

angrypandaink
10-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Dude, I wish I had known. I have actually seen stalker a bunch of times, do me a favor. If you buy him, post it so I do not buy another one, but I have seen him probably 5 or six times in the last two weeks. I have been hitting Walmarts from East Winsor down to Stamford. If I see on I will buy it and you can pick it up at the house, I am in Stratford, or I could mail it but then you would have to pay the shipping ( I cannot imagine it being more than 2 dollars). I will be out and about this weekend, keep an eye out for my posts. New items looking for , I need at least three fangs, 2 blue wraiths, and when wave 11 comes out , like 10 eels!!! I have always loved all the water stuff. Water mocs and sharcs, like 5 each of those!

AirtightCT
10-17-2008, 10:32 AM
KB in the Danbury mall has Stalker so does walmart and maybe ven TRU if I recall. Panda is right, those suckers are getting easier to find. One of the coolest figures in the whole line too!

Octane
10-17-2008, 05:49 PM
I am in Stratford, Fairfield county and you?

F!!!!!!!!!CCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK i need a stalker damn.. i wont be around all weekend to go check it out ehhhhhhhhhh your lucky about that flint i still have yet to get him.. he is actually the one of 2 figures i dont have . stalker is the other but i have a bid on a loose one on ebay

im in milford

I live in Hamden, so not too far.

I picked up an extra original Flint on cartoon card @ Cromwell Walmart. They also had a Snake Eyes & Timber, Stalker, a Firefly and a Beachhead. None of which I've seen in a while.

angrypandaink
10-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Nothing at Stratford Walmart, Shelton Walmart had an awe striker and leatherneck. Stratford Stop and Shop, joes 4.49 on sale but only SE w/ parka, TF Flint and CC with element. Nothing at Norwalk TRS< or Fairfield and Norwalk Stop and Shops.

kastor417
10-19-2008, 12:34 AM
berlin turnpike WM had that refresher case with flint about 3 of each figure on the pegs

also meriden Target has Awe Striker and Fire Bat left them both

angrypandaink
10-19-2008, 10:03 AM
i just realized that all my posts are pretty much negative, so I am going to try to post a few happy notes. After all, I did just get black shirt Flint and Armored Cobra Commander in the last 4 weeks. I guess I should just relax because I freaked out about the Target jets and flint and I got both of them. I just need a Blue wraith and I will sleep much better!

ArmedonLSD
10-19-2008, 03:59 PM
not one blue wraith spotted yet i do believe. but then again besides ss+s i haven't seen the wave anywhere else

angrypandaink
10-19-2008, 04:16 PM
not one blue wraith spotted yet i do believe. but then again besides ss+s i haven't seen the wave anywhere else
I would have to say, after wave 10 I am going to but EVERYTHING from BBTS. I have 10 preorders in for everything wave 11 on, and I will only be going to stores to find extra eels , etc. I have probably wasted hundreds of dollars in gas, time, and arguing with my wife driving all over CT to find nothing. I am very upset over all the vipers and crimson guards I bought off of ebay for 14.00 a piece plus shipping and now they are everywhere. I am sure it will be the same with the eels. In regards to the blue wraith, I find it strange that BBTS has them for only 29.99!! They must know something. And why is the grey one sold out? I have a feeling I will score a few of these from the stores.

AirtightCT
10-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Easy up, Panda. It's all coming. You just need to ride it out. Especially with the network we have here at Hiss tank. You now have eyes all over the state. Save your gas and your nerves. I can't speak for everybody but I promise to shout out whenever I see anything new near me. That way if you have to take a trip you'll know it's a good bet. Give it 60 days and I bet you get a blue Wraith at retail!!! Also, BBTS is still more then you pay at a store and you have to pay shipping as well. It may have taken some time but every piece I've wanted I've gotten eventually. I went crazy to find Barbeque and now I see them all over the place! We just need to be patient and help each other so we can cover as much of the state as possible.
I have Danbury and Bethel covered. As soon as I see stuff I'll let you guys know!

angrypandaink
10-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Kick ass!!!

AirtightCT
10-20-2008, 07:26 AM
Ok, so I made a claim that if you give it six months you'll be able to get what ever you need. Just to gauge the veracity of that what do you guys need that you can't get?

(GI)Joe
10-20-2008, 09:13 AM
black shirt flint
armored cobra commander
stalker
firefly

these 3 figures , ive never ever seen retail.. well let me take that back i picked up 25th firefly and he is being saved but since that day i havent seen him since i want a re-issue so i can open him . i have all of wave 10

angrypandaink
10-20-2008, 09:36 AM
I was wondering, all of my figures except for black shirt flint and armored cc were on 25th silver cards, but I open all my joes and put them in a large glass cabinet and cut out the file cards, so is there any way to tell by looking at the figures or the file cards? If I see black shirt Flints, should I leave them alone and tell you guys, or do you want me to pick them up and you can come to my house in Stratford and pick them up ( I would never ask for anything more than what I paid for them!!!). You guys, please let me know! I want to help out, I know black shirt Flint almost cost me my marriage!!HAHAHAH

ZARTAN
10-20-2008, 09:46 AM
Congrats on the flint panda i know you been hunting him down!

AirtightCT
10-20-2008, 12:53 PM
So Panda, I saved your marriage? Thats awesome!! from now on please address me as Dr. Phil!!
(GI) I have seen most of those retail and pretty recently. Firefly is the only one I haven't seen single carded. I do see the comic packs and the TRU exclusive packs with the Green shirts pretty regualrly though. If you're just looking for one to play with the comic pack version is top notch and easier to find.
If I see any of them and have the loot I'll grab em otherwise I can let you know where they are and you can go snag em.

ArmedonLSD
10-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Yea this sightings thread has saved me a couple of times and I want to let you all know, MAn i love you guys!

Angry Panda, I too have been on my fiancee's nerves since i take her out all over the state, make her walk into walmarts and such, just to walk out dissapointed and drive to another store,....rinse and repeat FOR HOURS... on days when the only thing I have spent is 20 dollars on gas she gets really pissed..

anyways we all need to hook up when the movie comes out, and TF2 and watch it together in one theatre.

going hunting, good luck guys

angrypandaink
10-20-2008, 02:05 PM
I have a question for all you guys. How many times does the women drag you around looking for that perfect pair of shoes, the perfect purse to match the shoes, or the elusive little black dress that doesn't quite fit right, so we have to go to 50 different stores so she can try them on, at least when we run into Walmart or Target we hit the toy aisle, curse that there is nothing there, and walk right out. I swear that they look at S$%$T on the hanger for 20 minutes before they try it on! WTF!

(GI)Joe
10-20-2008, 02:23 PM
alrightCT n panda - please keep an eye for the armore cc and black shirt flint .. some one snag em for me i will come pick them up or shoot me an email with some findings - joecob@gmail.com

i work so much and weekends im all over the place i hardly have time to look anywhere for any of them if i do its really only in milford and those stores have been so dead lately it sucks

as for the women dragging you around - dude , i know .. spent the whoollle day at woodbury commons looking for a dress for a wedding in jan. then to drive back ot milford mall to look at more crap then hear about the dress she should have bought when we were at woodbury .. she dosent like my "figurines"

i def. would hook up with who ever to go see the movie .. she wont understand how big of a moment that is for people like us lol

ZARTAN
10-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Yes!

AirtightCT
10-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Yo, I'll request the day off right now!! Do we know a release date yet??

ZARTAN
10-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Stalker wal-mart manchester

AirtightCT
10-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh, also as an item of note, I was at Super stop and Shop tonight to get chili fixins and the Joes were on sale for $4.39. Craaazy deal. They didn't have anything I wanted so I passed but for four bucks and change you guys might want to check SS+S out. Danbury Mill Plain had TF Duke and Flint, Commando SE, CC with Crystal, Python patrol trooper and a CG.

angrypandaink
10-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Just to piss her off, I told my wife that I am going to go to see the G I Joe movie in full costume like all those Star Wars people!! You guys need to all tell your women ( just to get them worked up!) that we are all going to get together and dress up like Joes to see the movie. I still have her going, I told her that I am going to make her go as the Baroness. Anyone have a redheaded girlfriend? HAHAHAHAH

Cksport
10-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Stalker, Snowjob, & Beachhead, Bazooka, General Hawk, Iron Grenadier Destro, Cobra Commander (Mass Device), Wild Bill at Cromwell Wal-Mart.

A few Major Bludds, a Flash, revision case at Hartford WalMart.

Anyone see any Firebats, Sharc, or Fang???

I got the AWE Striker with Leatherneck thanks to the posting here!!!

When I find new stuff I'll spread the word.. but I dont hunt like I used to..

(GI)Joe
10-21-2008, 12:03 PM
i havent seen any of that stuff.. errrrr id pick up beach head and snow job to have them carded! o well

my wave 10 hit today so i cant wait to go home and check em out!

AirtightCT
10-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Sharc at the Danbury TRU

angrypandaink
10-21-2008, 07:39 PM
AirtightCT!!! I am going to have you hold on to my cash, you are always seeing all the good S##$T. I would drive to Danbury but last weeks Flint run will hold me over for a while. I do want two or three sharks though....

angrypandaink
10-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Anyone remember reading in Wizard magazine like 8 years ago that Famke Jansson ( spelling?) was supposed to be the Baroness in the live action G I Joe movie? When I saw Goldeneye like 12 or 15 years ago I thought to myself that she would make a killer Baroness if they ever made a G I Joe movie, but I guess not anymore!

AirtightCT
10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Stalker, Snow Job and Bazooka at Danbury Walmart

Octane
10-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Just to piss her off, I told my wife that I am going to go to see the G I Joe movie in full costume like all those Star Wars people!! You guys need to all tell your women ( just to get them worked up!) that we are all going to get together and dress up like Joes to see the movie. I still have her going, I told her that I am going to make her go as the Baroness. Anyone have a redheaded girlfriend? HAHAHAHAH

I do but she hates my hobby, and would never go for it.

Walmart Branford, 8:00 AM

I got if anyones needs them.
Col. Vogel, Elsa, and Professor Jones

S&S Middletown

I got on sale:
TF Duke & a BAT

They still had:
Silver logo Bludd, 2x Viper, Arctic SE.

Got my BBTS order today. My wave 10 case came with a blue Wraith, but because of a factory packing error his card has a notch. Croc Masters card was hooked on it. Everyone else weas mint.

Cksport
10-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Hey guys,

The New DVD packs are on Hasbrotoyshop.com and MDCREW gives you a discount that makes it cheaper than retail + tax, shipped right to your house!

angrypandaink
10-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I have an extra set of both, 25 each if you pick them up at my house. I wish I could let them go for 20 each, but I paid 29.99 plus tax for each because I had to buy a case, I need to recover at least some of my money. I might have someone interested in the Serpentor set, I will know by the weekend.

AirtightCT
10-22-2008, 01:28 PM
I have an extra set of both, 25 each if you pick them up at my house. I wish I could let them go for 20 each, but I paid 29.99 plus tax for each because I had to buy a case, I need to recover at least some of my money. I might have someone interested in the Serpentor set, I will know by the weekend.

Whats the trade value for a Sharc against one of those DVD sets?

angrypandaink
10-22-2008, 02:01 PM
PM Sent!!

angrypandaink
10-22-2008, 02:04 PM
I cannot believe I just went to the Stratford Walmart, they got in , WAVE 9 case of singles BUT.....They had a fang, awe striker, and firebat. I am such an idiot, I have been looking for these and now they have all three but I have exhausted my funds ( Wife's birthday this weekend!) and I realize that I will have another chance! This was at 12:00 P.M Weds, October 22nd.

angrypandaink
10-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Alternate Universe just called, my new case of vehicles is in ( hiss,awe striker,firebat,fang and claw). 91.00 which makes it 22.98 each vs. 15.96 at walmart, but no hunting required. Still, getting joes from Diamond Distributers is a little rich for my blood, I will stick to BBTS from now on. Even with shipping, the case would have only cost me like 79.00 bucks! Also, I know I will be able to get 3 each of the fangs, sharcs, and water mocs. Look how many hisses there are at retail, I went nuts and bought 3 online before they hit the stores and now I feel like an idiot.

Steel Brigade
10-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Saw FireFly, Stalker, & Flint revision wave (-Flint) @ 1 of my local WM today, don't need any of those guys as I got them all when they first came out... did pick up 3 of the 4 comics though...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/GIJOE0IDW2incentive.jpg

angrypandaink
10-23-2008, 07:42 AM
What walmart? What town?

ArmedonLSD
10-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Anyone see the Joe version of Storm Shadow... I'm such a tool that i saw it at cromwell walmart on saturday but really didn't have the extra money. Went back today once i cashed my paycheck but it was gone..

REPEAT>>>ANYONE SEE JOE VERSION OF STORM SHADOW

Cksport
10-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Southington Walmart - A few stalkers and black shirt flints as of last night at 8:30pm.

Stratford Walmart - This morning before 8am, I got a BAT, Snow Serpent, and Ninja Ku..

Angrypandaink, I did not see any of the new vehicles this morning... they keep eluding me.

Cksport
10-23-2008, 01:21 PM
I cant see images on this PC.. What comics???????

ZARTAN
10-23-2008, 01:24 PM
just talked to him !!

angrypandaink
10-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Let me know if you get it, otherwise I will pick up another when I see it.

Cksport
10-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Let me know if you get it, otherwise I will pick up another when I see it.

Hey Panda thanks for the updates in the Stratford area... I missed the Firebat, Fang, and Sharc today though.

ZARTAN
10-23-2008, 02:30 PM
hey panda do you have a feedback thread or should i start it up?

Bionic Commando
10-23-2008, 08:36 PM
I was at the Norwalk Toys R Us today and man what a sh!tty store there was no singles on Joes every TRU in NY is overflowing on the pegs.I did return 4 BATS there at 3pm so it might still be sitting behind the service desk if they are lazy.Norwalk Stop & Shop just an Arctic Snake Eyes and TF Flint for $4.49.Danbury Walmart just old crushed up box vehicles and revisions no one wants a bunch of Snow Jobs so there must have been alot of Flints,1 Stalker and 1 Snow Serpent left.Target Bethel more unwanted revision figs,3 Snow Serpents,no new vehciles,Target jets and for Star Wars fans there is 1 Cade Skywalker comic pack,they also had alot of the Indiana Jones Battle packs finally got a Col. Vogel and Henry Jones Sr. they also had the Temple of Akator playset.I also picked up the Incredible Hulk Target Exclusive dvd with breakaway package this was the only Target I saw that had this in stock

angrypandaink
10-23-2008, 09:37 PM
No I don't, could you start it up?

angrypandaink
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Dudes!!! The Stratford Walmart sold that fang, awe striker, and firebat quick!!! I borrowed some money and went back and they were gone today!!! I made friens with a tanker in Roanoke VA ( I lived there for three years and and going to visit on Thanksgivin!!) he said same crap down there, they JUST got the jets at target this month!! When I go down there , I will keep you all in mind, I will have my computer with me so if I see wave 10 and 11 I will probably clean out there Wally's, Targets, amd TRU's and when I come back I will offer them to my fellow tankers for retail, I never want to make money on joes, just trades or what I paid. Yo joe!!!!!!!

angrypandaink
10-23-2008, 09:46 PM
By the way, who is hitting the Stratford Walmart besides me and CK Sport? I will go there in the morning and the next day the joes are GONE!!! Any CT Tankers out there? We can share ya know!! All jokes aside, one thing I can say is that the Stratford Walmart has ALWAYS gotten the new comic packs in before anyone else, including BBTS!! I got the firefly, copperhead, red star comic packs there before BBTS got theirs! Also, I got the falcon, three black head desros there B4 BBTS. I cannot wait for the beachhead and scrapiron ones!

AirtightCT
10-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Bad news Panda, somebody scooped me to that Sharc. I'll keep an eye out though. Also, I'm going to MA this weekend so if anyone has any Wave 10 requests I'll keep it in mind AND bring my credit card just in case I find anything.

Cksport
10-23-2008, 10:27 PM
By the way, who is hitting the Stratford Walmart besides me and CK Sport? I will go there in the morning and the next day the joes are GONE!!! Any CT Tankers out there? We can share ya know!! All jokes aside, one thing I can say is that the Stratford Walmart has ALWAYS gotten the new comic packs in before anyone else, including BBTS!! I got the firefly, copperhead, red star comic packs there before BBTS got theirs! Also, I got the falcon, three black head desros there B4 BBTS. I cannot wait for the beachhead and scrapiron ones!

Hey Panda, I rarely hit up the Stratford Walmart, I only went when I saw your tips on the vehicles.. I work in Stratford, and commute from the Southington area, so I get to hit up alot of stores on my way.

Do you work in Stratford?? We may work at the same place.... there are several thousand employees where I work... and if you look up at any point in the day in Stratford you can see our products.

(GI)Joe
10-24-2008, 09:21 AM
im right over the stratford bridge in milford .. i hit up stratford all the time and all over .. target.com has the sharc in stock , well since last nite but

G.I. Joe SHARC Tooth Vehicle with Deep Six Figure : Target (http://www.target.com/G-I-SHARC-Tooth-Vehicle-Figure/dp/B0017PRWI0/sr=1-9/qid=1224792412/ref=sr_1_9/601-8994337-4128967?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3AG.I.%20Joe&page=1)

firebat was in stock last nite .. i have 3 weeks vaca in december so i know TRU is getting 4 trucks every week until xmas so i will be all over the place

(GI)Joe
10-24-2008, 09:27 AM
o and PS , my brother just got a job at target milford mall.. so now we can prevent that mall scalper .. once he gets all the details i will know better his sitchuation. he is re-stock manager and he is a joe collector :)

so once i find out everything if he can get good stuff i will be posting ..

angrypandaink
10-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Hey CK, I went to the Stratford Walmart this morning to see if maybe someone hid those vehicles, I cannot believe that I passed on them but I was Broke!!! Anyways, I need to go pick up my case at Alternate Universe ( I hate that there is another black hiss, I don't need another one!) but I want 2 or three of the fang set. I know if I am patient, they will be everywhere soon enough. I am taking my wife to New Hamshire this weekend so I will be doing a little hunting up north. Yo Joe!!!!

angrypandaink
10-24-2008, 02:10 PM
By the way, where the hell is my second DOC? Sent the form in like June. WTF? I am glad I didn't sell or open my first one in case it doesn't come!

(GI)Joe
10-24-2008, 04:55 PM
im still waiting on my first doc.. i have a feeling the 2nd round of doc's will have the yellow cardback if so , good thing you kept yours inthe package wait for your2nd to open

bravo
10-24-2008, 05:13 PM
I was at the Norwalk Toys R Us today and man what a sh!tty store there was no singles on Joes every TRU in NY is overflowing on the pegs.I did return 4 BATS there at 3pm so it might still be sitting behind the service desk if they are lazy.Norwalk Stop & Shop just an Arctic Snake Eyes and TF Flint for $4.49.Danbury Walmart just old crushed up box vehicles and revisions no one wants a bunch of Snow Jobs so there must have been alot of Flints,1 Stalker and 1 Snow Serpent left.Target Bethel more unwanted revision figs,3 Snow Serpents,no new vehciles,Target jets and for Star Wars fans there is 1 Cade Skywalker comic pack,they also had alot of the Indiana Jones Battle packs finally got a Col. Vogel and Henry Jones Sr. they also had the Temple of Akator playset.I also picked up the Incredible Hulk Target Exclusive dvd with breakaway package this was the only Target I saw that had this in stock

its that guy ,the scalper, i was up there and i ask and the guy told me that all the joes were up, and there were nothing there, this guy from what i got took all the joes hotwheels ML, dcu, he also hit the wal-mart on conn,ave and route 7,

Octane
10-24-2008, 06:19 PM
FYI, friday & Sat TRU is having a sale and they are open til 10 PM. Nothing to exciting though the HULK battle pack with DTC figures with Steel Brigade heads are $14.99 and carded basics (ie hulkbuster 2 pack) are buy 1 get one 50% off. Good for weapons.

At the Hamden TRU, they had a CP with black head Destro and the new black F-22 Raptors

angrypandaink
10-24-2008, 06:34 PM
I just picked up the firebat and fang from my preorders from Diamond ( At Alternate Universe comic store) I had to pay a little more nut they are sweet! Also, G I Joe number 1 is out , 1 dollar, I bough two of each cover and one of the sketch cover at 3.99. They had like 2o left!

angrypandaink
10-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Just picked up my firebat and fang set from Alternate Universe comic store in MIlford. They had the new Joe comic, I bought 2 of each cover and 1 of the sketch cover. I am a little dissapointed I was expecting something new and its looks like the same old devils due stuff ( cool the first time).

angrypandaink
10-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Oh, I mean issue 0, Im sorry, I hope the other series coming out in 2009 are better.

angrypandaink
10-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Trumbull Target had armored cobra commander, snake eyes with timber, bunch of other figs, wave one vehicles, 2 conquests and 1 rattler.

angrypandaink
10-26-2008, 01:23 AM
BBTS FROM NOW ON!!!! Dudes, I drove up to Keene, NH today and hit 4 Targets and 5 Walmarts in Mass, Vermont, and NH and nothing but revision!!! WTF? Don't care anymore, no more hunting except for TRU office packs, everything else BBTS!

Octane
10-26-2008, 12:04 PM
BBTS FROM NOW ON!!!! Dudes, I drove up to Keene, NH today and hit 4 Targets and 5 Walmarts in Mass, Vermont, and NH and nothing but revision!!! WTF? Don't care anymore, no more hunting except for TRU office packs, everything else BBTS!

I feel the same way.

BTW, why did you go to Keene specifically? I have family up there.

angrypandaink
10-26-2008, 03:59 PM
The great Keene Pumkin Festival!

angrypandaink
10-26-2008, 04:02 PM
DUDES!!! I just went into BJs wholesale club and I cannot believe what just came out on DVD!! One of my favorite shows that I used to watch while I played with my Joes. Friday the 13th , the series, season one for 32 dollars. I am freaking out. I wish I could call in sick one day and stay home and watch all 6 DVDs!

AirtightCT
10-27-2008, 07:14 AM
I was on vacation this weekend and hit every WalMart and TRU in the state of MA in feels like and had the same expereince as Panada. Not a damn thing. My only thought is that Wave 10/new comic packs/DVD sets just simply haven't hit in this area yet. SS+S being the exception to the rule but even they don't sdeem to be restocking after that fist aberation of Wave 10 last month. I'm hoping that once it breaks then there will be plenty of everything for everybody. Until then I'm just going to relax and wait for it to happen.

angrypandaink
10-27-2008, 07:29 AM
I still have that extra PYR of darkness DVD set if anyone wants to trade something or 25 bucks. I am not going to bother with ebay, I will just hold on to it until someone on the tank takes it off my hands.

Dreadnok619
10-27-2008, 07:37 AM
Hey APK. Did you get the Friday the 13th series dvd? I picked it up a couple weeks ago and it is awesome
. I'm looking forward to the rest coming out.

(GI)Joe
10-27-2008, 09:03 AM
The great Keene Pumkin Festival!

HA i was there to on saturday ..

kmart milford has the firebat was going to pick it up for someone her if they were interested or was going to post for a trade until i realized that who ever opened the box with the razor blade .. cut right through the side of the firebat , cardboard and plastic had a straight line right through it .

ZARTAN
10-27-2008, 09:10 AM
MANCHESTER on saturday
revisions everywhere 2 snow serpents at wm 2 bats at tru
wave 1 vehicles
same old comic packs
1 rattler in target

angrypandaink
10-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes, I love this show( almost as much as forever knight!).

angrypandaink
10-27-2008, 02:03 PM
TRANSFORMERS!!!! I went into Kohls ( spelling?) in Trumbull last night, tons of star wars, indiana, and transformers. I do not collect this stuff, but it looked like a lot of transformers I haven't seen before.

Cksport
10-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Walmart Cromwell=

Firefly V.1 revision & Flint V1 revision

angrypandaink
10-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Nothing new at Milford TRU ( except black F-22 Raptor ), Milford Walmart , Milford Stop and Shop ( walmart even had a huge skid of Hasbro stuff, I got in trouble for looking through it but no joes!!!!). Why does Texas have wave 11 already, it doesn't make any sense!

Cksport
10-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Not a Connecticut sighting but....

HTS delivered my Arise Serpentor Arise and Pyramid of Darkness DVD Sets!!

Also I now have all of Wave 10 thanks to HTS!!

bravo
10-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Why does Texas have wave 11 already, it doesn't make any sense!
it starts in china or japan then it hits cali, and so we should see it before next month, or tomorrow if I'm lucky, i have a friend who has an order coming in,

angrypandaink
10-28-2008, 01:07 PM
STRATFORD WALMART GOT IN-revision cases. They had two each of black shirt flint, gi joe stormshadow, firefly, 3 each of snake eye/timber, stalker, snowjob ,1 flash, 1 snow serpent. Major bludds, and a few others. That was today at noon. They had nothing yesterday, so they must have put them out last night. I guess they won't be getting wave 10 or 11 anytime soon!

angrypandaink
10-28-2008, 01:08 PM
Still got that PYD of darkness set, anyone want to trade?

(GI)Joe
10-29-2008, 09:10 AM
STRATFORD WALMART GOT IN-revision cases. They had two each of black shirt flint, gi joe stormshadow, firefly, 3 each of snake eye/timber, stalker, snowjob ,1 flash, 1 snow serpent. Major bludds, and a few others. That was today at noon. They had nothing yesterday, so they must have put them out last night. I guess they won't be getting wave 10 or 11 anytime soon!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want some of them figures .. guess i missed out on that one ... went to target milford and picked up an extra armored cc to open

ArmedonLSD
10-29-2008, 03:13 PM
3 croc masters and two vipers with bazooka's at the SS+S in North Haven

angrypandaink
10-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Got my case of wave 10 from Diamond Direct, all cards are bent, my croc master is F@#K$%D! I will keep him sealed and exchange him for a new one when I see then retail. Also, I got the grey wraith! I need to start focusing on stop and shops! Stratford still has a flint plus all the others!

AirtightCT
10-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Panda,
If I don't find a Croc master soon I'll give you ten bucks for your F#@%^ed up one.

angrypandaink
10-30-2008, 01:43 PM
The card is just a little bent, but the file card has a small dent, I have insane OCD so it is bad for me, but you might not care. Thats cool, I still haven't opened him, I am waiting to get another glass case from IKEA before I open any more of my new stuff. WTF, I am broke and BBTS got in wave 12!! I need to pay them tomorrow. S%^T!!!

AirtightCT
10-30-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm tempted to go on-line but I know if I'm patient I'll be able to get what I want eventually in retail or for trade. So you guys know my wants include DVD packs 3 and 4, comic two packs with Beachhead+Main Frame and SE+Hard Master x2. Single figs I want Croc Master, both variants of Wraith, Airborne, MASK Mat Tracker and 3 or 4 Ninja Vipers. I open em and play with em so Mint MOC isn't really necessary.
Make sure to shout out your needs so I can keep an eye out.

ArmedonLSD
10-31-2008, 11:24 AM
3 croc masters at the SS+s in NOrth haven

Cksport
10-31-2008, 01:59 PM
My Fiance just called me from the Walmart in Southington. Sounds like they got in some vehicles..

She got me the Fang/Claw and Firebat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She left the AWE Striker.

angrypandaink
10-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Dude, I am going to steal your Fiance!! I am just kidding, my wife hates the joes but she drove me to Danbury two weeks ago to get Flint! And, she did get me the extreme artic and desert sets this month! Stratford still has a black shirt flint! I think I am going to order a blue wraith from BBTS for 30 dollars. I am tired of stressing over it.

angrypandaink
10-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Mutt and Junkyard, 1 at New Haven Walmart, left it I already have ,only wave 10 figure there!!! WTF? The pegs were full of revision crap. I also scored a croc master at North Haven Stop and Shop to exchange with the damaged one I got from Diamond!! Thanks ARMEDONLSD!!!!!

angrypandaink
11-01-2008, 08:45 AM
HEY!!!! Whats goin on guys? I hardly hear anyone post any threads anymore! Come on, has the absence of wave 10 killed your spirt? Come on, wave 10 has hit the Stop and Shops and I saw mutt and junkyard at the New Haven Walmart last night! They had 4 full pegs, and they still got in some wave 10! I am going to start going to the stratford walmart everyday again! I WILL GET A BLUE WRAITH AT RETAIL!!!!!!!!!! YO JOE!!!!!!!!

AirtightCT
11-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Times are slow , dude. Once stuff hits retail though it's going to be an avalanche. Waves 10, 11 and 12, DVD packs, new vehicles and comic two packs like all at once!

ArmedonLSD
11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Hey, i work at the hamden TRU, just wondering if the person I talked to today on the phone about the senior officers three pack posts here on hisstank. I just started working there 3 weeks ago so i can let you guys know when we have something new or when those three packs come out....

anyways YO JOE

ArmedonLSD
11-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Angry Panda, what SS in new haven....off what exit? Thanx about ready to drive to pick that mutt up. Besides Wraith its the 1 figure in wave 10 that gives me a Stiffy

Cksport
11-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey, i work at the hamden TRU, just wondering if the person I talked to today on the phone about the senior officers three pack posts here on hisstank. I just started working there 3 weeks ago so i can let you guys know when we have something new or when those three packs come out....

anyways YO JOE

Hey Armedon, I stop in there atleast once a week to see what they have on my way home from work!

I'll have to stop and say hi!

ArmedonLSD
11-01-2008, 02:52 PM
great CKsport, i work in boys and electronics... My names mario so definitely say hi. Unfortunately my TRU has gotten nothing new or exciting since i started working. When new stuff does hit you all will be the first to hear about it and Hisstank members get the special VIP treatment.

angrypandaink
11-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Thats the New Haven Walmart, not the Stop and Shop.

angrypandaink
11-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Anyone grap that mutt and junkyard at the New Haven Stop and Shop?

By the way, going to order Blue Wraith from BBTS for 30 bucks. I just don't want to hunt anymore. I waste a lot of time going to Walmarts all the time.

(GI)Joe
11-03-2008, 12:11 PM
i got my wave 10 from BBTS and wave 12 and the new comic packs are sitting in my Pile of Loot at BBTS once my wave 11 is in stock im shipping that mess i cant wait..

i went allll over on sunday in milford , nothing .. nothing at all.. i was very very tempted to buy stalker from that mall whore he was 8.99 figured that was ok since i would pay that much for shipping anyways but i just couldnt do it.. i will get stalker some other way.. only good score i got was the armored cobra commander last week at target milford.. he was the only figure that was recently put out.. i cant wait to bring him to work and put him with the others..

i havent seen annnnny wave 10 retail at all.. im glad i got mine it was worth this shipping those figs. are some of my favorites so far..

if anyone see's a stalker please hook me up i will pay right away thats not an issue and the black shirt flint .. pretttty please!!!!!!

i check these 3 everyday -
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=539

now target has a joe section -
http://www.target.com/GI-Joe-Favorite-Characters-Kids/b/ref=sc_fe_l_1/601-4898225-5509727?ie=UTF8&node=15854991 and the store locator is awesome and saves trips and gas :)

AirtightCT
11-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Dude, I just did my rounds and saw like 3 Stalkers. If I see another I'll snatch it up for you.
And Panda, I'd give it another few weeks. It has to hit soon and then the vblue Wraith will be all over the place. I see black head destro CP's all the time.

(GI)Joe
11-03-2008, 02:01 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh damn !! haha

hey airtightct , let me know man please.. let me know also if there is anything you are looking for i will keep an eye.. i just checked the target.com store locator and everything on trhere says its available in stamford so im going to go see how this really holds up

angrypandaink
11-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I am very unsure, I really want a blue wraith!

angrypandaink
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Does anyone else think Ikea Glass cases for 59.99 F%^K&G rule!!!! for displaying joes?

Cksport
11-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Yea those cases are nice, but I use the 19.99 Flarke cases and they look pretty good. Anything more is too rich for me and my joes in the basement.

AirtightCT
11-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Can you guys snap pictures of those cases? I may want to ask for a few for Chrsitmas. How many joes do they hold and how bulky are they?

angrypandaink
11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
HOLY S^&T!!!!!!! I just went to Milford KMART and they had one black face destro comic pack, a firebat, 2 snake eyes ( silver and black, 25th ligo) and a viper ( 25th logo).

(GI)Joe
11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
damn nice find.. last time i was there they just had the firebat but someone sliced the box with the box opener

these are what im saving for -

IKEA | CD & DVD storage | CD & DVD furniture | BERTBY | Glass-door wall cabinet (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00093136)

angrypandaink
11-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Still had Black shirt Flint and 2 stalkers at Stratford walmart. Flint has a scratch on his nose though where the paint is kinda F/U.

angrypandaink
11-04-2008, 09:36 AM
I was there last night picked up a snake eyes timber to open!

ToyAisleAssassn
11-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Whats up fellas. Its been a minute since my last post. Everything is pretty dry around Farfield and New Haven Counties. Tired of seeing wave 9 and all the revision cases on the pegs. I actually found a hasbro rep at walmart a few weeks ago and was getting at her about wave 10, new dvd packs, small amounts of new vehicles, and new waves of Star Wars figures not being on shelves. She told me she has 13 walmart stores in Ct and most of them dont have any Joes. I find that hard to believe. Then she said that there was no wave 10 in any stores and she was just in back and would have put them out. So basically I asked her if this was a production problem with hasbro and she wouldnt come out and say it but you got the picture Hasbro fucked up. But then again these people dont know shit. It's funny how we know more than these hasbro reps and store employees...LOL

ToyAisleAssassn
11-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Also, i have two unopenned Mint SDCC Black Suit Cobra Commander direct from Hasbrotoyshop.com for trade. I ordered two blue suits and they sent me two black suits. Basically I'm looking for a one SDCC Blue Suit. The way I see it is that two black suits equal the price of one blue suit. Maybe I'm crazy? Just thought I'd ask my CT Tankers before I post up a general trade on the site. Let me know what you think?

(GI)Joe
11-04-2008, 01:03 PM
im going to hit that walmart thurs. nite panda hope they are still there .. i dont mind the scratch on his face/nose he is to open i have a 25th carded but i saw my brothers openend and set up and i hve to have him open haha and i bought some spare guns from merauders and i have g36 with his name all over it

(GI)Joe
11-04-2008, 01:04 PM
just got back from target stamford.. although the site says all of the items on there are available in store .. when i went , there was nothing but the same ol bazooka bbq and other crap.. so they have to have it in back and no where to put it on the shelf.. so annoyed!!! i want that firebat lol

angrypandaink
11-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Did anyone have anything to say about me finding mutt and junkyard at the north haven walmart? Do you guys think they had wave 10, or do you think someone go it through mail order and returned it there? Maybe they exchanged it, I know I have done that before. I find it odd that they had 4 full pegs of revisions and then the mutt and junkyard was hanging on the front of one of the pegs ( it was barely holding on!).

(GI)Joe
11-04-2008, 04:43 PM
thats how it was when i found the armored cobra commander he was first on a peg full of revisions there wasnt any other figure from that revision wave on there just him barely hanging on the front peg.. i think i bent the card in excitement of finding him lol

i have not seen wave 10 retail anywhere!

CG23
11-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Did anyone have anything to say about me finding mutt and junkyard at the north haven walmart? Do you guys think they had wave 10, or do you think someone go it through mail order and returned it there? Maybe they exchanged it, I know I have done that before. I find it odd that they had 4 full pegs of revisions and then the mutt and junkyard was hanging on the front of one of the pegs ( it was barely holding on!).

There is a revision case that comes with 7 previous figs and the 1 wave 10 Mutt and Junkyard. We have gotten that here in NY too. I think that is probably what you found.

angrypandaink
11-04-2008, 09:02 PM
I would believe that scumbag Hasbro would do something like that! I think they should come out with a case of 7 wild bills and 1 blue wraith! That would be a great way to get rid of all those wild bills!

angrypandaink
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
WELL I DID IT!!!!!!!! I just ordered the blue wraith from BBTS for 30 dollars. I will still try to get a few retail ( so I can open one!) but I will feel much better if I have that figure. I turned off my pile of loot and had them ship everything ( waves 11 ans 12 ) and I added the clear wraith so I don't have to pay extra shipping. I have lost ebay auctions on the blue wraith 5 times in the last month and the price always goes above 35 or 40 plus 8 dollars shipping. Plus, I make 30 dollars an hour at my job and I am spending too much time hunting ( I go to the Stratford walmart every day!!!). I remember passing on all the black timbers in the beginning and look what happened with that one!

(GI)Joe
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
nice!! i have my pile of loot on until my wave 12 comes in with the extra EEL thats all im waiting on i cant wait to get my hands on them

angrypandaink
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I ordered that case with the extra eel also but I cannot wait so I turned off the pild of loot. By the way, now I have everything and everything I find in the stores is just gravy. I am so not stressed out anymore! I wish I picked up on BBTS sooner!

(GI)Joe
11-06-2008, 09:07 AM
awesome... im at the point where i have pretty much everything im looking for , a few things are sitting at BBTS just need that wave 12 to hit so i can hit SHIP NOW! ugh!! im going to hit up walmart in stratford tonite i hope they have flint and stalker still

i went to target in milford last nite , only figure worth mentioning is snow job re-issue - if no one has him def get him he is really awesome i wish i had know they were doing re-issues or else i wouldnt have opened my 25th

also , looks like target is gearing up for the holidays at least the milford one is they have increased their peg triple .. b4 there were 3 pegs vertical .. now they are about 4 across and 4 down they had a TON of figures last nite

Cksport
11-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Guys hit up your local Kohls!!!!!!!!!!

I found wave 10 and wave 6 comic packs!!!

ToyAisleAssassn
11-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Congrats. Great find if you did'nt get em from somewhere else already. Which Kohl's did you hit up? Anybody pick up a Wraith Variant anywhere? Looking for the new TRU 3 packs, anybody see em sitting on shelves in CT? I think someone picked up the last few, and maybe only few at the Danbury TRU a couple weeks back?

AirtightCT
11-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I hit Danbury Tru pretty regularly and have seen the 3 pks on at least 3 occasions. I'll give a shout out the next time I see them.

Cksport
11-06-2008, 07:05 PM
hamden kohls

ToyAisleAssassn
11-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks bro, much appreciated.

angrypandaink
11-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Also, the Trumbull ( Stratford line) Kohls are full of em! Three cases, that was on Wednesday of this week. Anyone want that Pyr of darkness DVD pack ( mint in sealed box ) for 20 bucks or trade, otherwish I am going to try to return it to Target.

(GI)Joe
11-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Also, the Trumbull ( Stratford line) Kohls are full of em! Three cases, that was on Wednesday of this week. Anyone want that Pyr of darkness DVD pack ( mint in sealed box ) for 20 bucks or trade, otherwish I am going to try to return it to Target.

who is in that pack again ????? quick kick ? i might just take that of f your hands

Congrats. Great find if you did'nt get em from somewhere else already. Which Kohl's did you hit up? Anybody pick up a Wraith Variant anywhere? Looking for the new TRU 3 packs, anybody see em sitting on shelves in CT? I think someone picked up the last few, and maybe only few at the Danbury TRU a couple weeks back?

i havent seen any of the new TRU exclusives. i saw them on toysrys.com but hesistated to get them , went back few hours later ready to pull the trigger and they were sold out!!!

Bionic Commando
11-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Walmart in New Milford yesterday got in the a case of the dvd packs:Pyramid of Darkness and Arise Serpentor Arise.I checked and the Dusty's did not have their webgear thats about it nothing else special in that store or the Stop & Shop next to it

angrypandaink
11-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I am patient about the TRU exclusives. They are the only thing I do not have yet ( the 3 officer packs ) but remember when the red cobra commander set was like 30 or 40 bucks on ebay? Now all the TRUs have millions of em. I know I will get those 3 sets for retail some day.

(GI)Joe
11-07-2008, 02:29 PM
pretty much the reason why i hesistated on getting them im in no rush to get any of those at all

only one im still really debating is the cobra night watch .. looks aweosme

ToyAisleAssassn
11-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Went to Kohls to try and pick up a few extra wave 10 figures. Someone said they price match, so I brought my Target $4.99 Gi joe reciept from the other day to give it a shot. After waitng 20 minutes in line they refused to price match. Sweet! $9.99 a figure. Also, I was board in line so I tried peeling off the huge extra strength computer label price tag. I'm pretty good at removing them but let me tell you these were practically welded to the card. Needless to say it got messy. So I passed on em. Just another reason not to waste your time @Kohls.

AirtightCT
11-07-2008, 08:47 PM
It seems like you guys didn't have a great time at Kohl's but I hit the mother load. They had all three new ones so I figured for 12.99 each I might as well pick up a few. I grabbed two SE and Hard Master and a Beahhead Main Frame. Left plenty behind. We get to the register and lo and behold the comic packs were 40% off. My wife had a 20% off coupon and bam I got 3 comic packs for less then twenty bucks. Not sure if the single carded were 40% off but if they were then $5.99 isn't so bad.
Also, a big shout out to Bionic Commando for hooking me up with Croc Master and Wraith. Thanks, man!
After such a dry well it has been a pretty good week.
Now I just need the DVD packs and an Airborne and a Matt Tracker and I'm set until the new year's offerings.
Can't wait for Shockwave, Tunnel Rat and Blow Torch!

ZARTAN
11-07-2008, 09:33 PM
went to kohls today and it was a freakin mission for me but wave 6 comic packs label read $12.99 but rang up $11.01 total

k-mart in vernon or rockville whatever they call it next to stop n shop , has a firebat and avac the avac has some paint faded on the pad on his right leg other than that its nice and a black hiss .

wal-mart ,target, and tru manchester same ol bull
im tired of it

angrypandaink
11-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Kohls in Orange had 2 cases of wave 10 plus rock n roll and armored CC. They were with the toys but on a separate toy display in the little boys and underwear section ( hey, thats messed up, are they trying to say something about adult toy collectors? I kid, I kid). No new comic packs though.

angrypandaink
11-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Stratford Walmart, 1 firebat, that was at 830P.M sat. Also, nothing new at Danbury TRU just the same shit as the Milford TRU.

(GI)Joe
11-09-2008, 02:18 PM
yup i turned up ZIP!!! when i went out today .. panda i will hit you up about this weekend .. gf's sisters bday this weekend so ive been tied up with that

Steel Brigade
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I hit Kohls in Eastbrook Mall which did not even have Joes or haven't done their reset yet as the Mass one I hit had new stuff (Joes, TF's SW) & the Willi-Walmart is stuffed with wave 9/revisions/& wave 5 Comics so ZIP for me today on the Joe front.

(GI)Joe
11-10-2008, 09:24 AM
kohls will price match targets sale going on this month .. if you bought any , id say return them and get them at the 4.99 price

Steel Brigade
11-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Went to Target in Danielson today & found nothing but single revisions, wave 5 cp's, combat heroes wave 1, & the other usual stuff...
Came home & found a nice present from BBTS!!
Waves 11 & 12!!... plus a couple extra Python CG's & Pilot Scarletts...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/waves1112.jpg

Kozin
11-11-2008, 10:03 AM
The Kohl's in Branford had nothing. Kind of a bummer.

I'm thinking I need to start ordering my Joes online rather than wasting gas on hunting trips.

John

angrypandaink
11-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Today I got my wave 12 from BBTS and a clear blue wriath. I was happy until I opened the sealed from Hasbro case and all the cards are F$%Ked up!! The outside of the hasbro case is mint. WTF? This was the case with waves 10 and 11 also. What is hasbro's problem? Anyways, they really bad ones I will keep sealed and when they hit stores I will exchange them.

(GI)Joe
11-11-2008, 03:42 PM
NICE Steel .. im waiting for my last wave to come in then they will ship 3 waves for me .. i cant wait to get my mits on those..tripwire looks awesome carded

i havent found anything at all.. im saving up for black friday!!

Bionic Commando
11-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Today I got my wave 12 from BBTS and a clear blue wriath. I was happy until I opened the sealed from Hasbro case and all the cards are F$%Ked up!! The outside of the hasbro case is mint. WTF? This was the case with waves 10 and 11 also. What is hasbro's problem? Anyways, they really bad ones I will keep sealed and when they hit stores I will exchange them.

The same happened to me.Got a case of wave 11 from BBTS and the cards were all bent the Matt Trakker was crushed really bad including bubble.Outside case was fine it looked like they were forced in since they didn't seem to fit well in the case and my Scarlett has a horrible paint error where one of her eyebrows goes up her forehead close to her hairline...oh well

angrypandaink
11-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Well, I guess I am lucky that I have alot of paint and paint brushes since I have had to touch up quite a few bad paint jobs on waves 10,11, and 12. And I love those mint condition sealed cases with the smashed cards inside!!

AirtightCT
11-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Over all whats the best figure you've seen out of the last few waves?

Steel Brigade
11-12-2008, 06:34 PM
No luck in CT lately, but TRU in MA came thru with Wave 6 Comic Packs!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/teelamotu/GI%20Joe/ComicPacksWave6.jpg

angrypandaink
11-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Best figure? Cobra diver and eel! Both badass!! By the way, anyone else notice that waves 10,11, and 12 are so tight you almost have to break them apart to pose them or make them hold their weapons? I mean WTF? I cannot even loosen airtight or cobra flint. They are painted shut!!!! Also, smashed cards really starting to piss me off. Also, I just caught up and though I had everything, and now some asshole found the battle packs at Target so now I have to start looking for that too. I lost a weeks sleep over the rattler and conquest. Here we go again. The DCPI for it is 087-06-2067. I have to start calling Targets tomorrow.

(GI)Joe
11-13-2008, 09:23 AM
Best figure? Cobra diver and eel! Both badass!! By the way, anyone else notice that waves 10,11, and 12 are so tight you almost have to break them apart to pose them or make them hold their weapons? I mean WTF? I cannot even loosen airtight or cobra flint. They are painted shut!!!! Also, smashed cards really starting to piss me off. Also, I just caught up and though I had everything, and now some asshole found the battle packs at Target so now I have to start looking for that too. I lost a weeks sleep over the rattler and conquest. Here we go again. The DCPI for it is 087-06-2067. I have to start calling Targets tomorrow.

LOL

hmm best figures would have to be ... idk my favorite of all time is EELs so by default he will always win :)

(GI)Joe
11-13-2008, 09:25 AM
battle packs i will have to pass on , 63.00 is a little much and i dont want them that bad im more in to the figures and want to get my hands on alpine and dusty

angrypandaink
11-13-2008, 02:06 PM
I hope everyone shares your views on this so there will be less of a hunt for me to get one. I am going to buy everything that comes out until the movie, then I do not know. That movie sled with the redhead guy looks really dumb and childish so we'll see. I know I will buy like 10 of the movie baroness. I an still waiting for the full size Baroness. I would have realdoll make me one but they are 7 grand ( realdoll.com).

angrypandaink
11-13-2008, 02:12 PM
By the way, I want those three vintage Walmart exclusive vintage reissue 12 inch joes. They would look cool in the back of the joe display. Could anyone shout out if they see them. I think they are supposed to wait until Black Friday to put them out.

ToyAisleAssassn
11-13-2008, 03:51 PM
I feel you on those retro 12 inch Joes. I think theres 3 or more different 12inch figs coming out in original packaging. I'm pretty sure they are putting out different uniform packs and other accesories to go along with them. Hoping I dont like them so I dont spend anymore money on toys. I rembember playing with my Uncles "O.G." vintage 12 inch Joes, the big ass bases and vehicles as a kid. Very tempting. Heard they were $10 bucks each and a fellow hisstanker scored some at a walmart somewhere. I'll keep my eye out!

AirtightCT
11-13-2008, 06:34 PM
I think the Danbury Walmart has them. I was there tonight and they had a display on a rack in the center aisle in front of the toy aisles. they had the 12 inch figures along with accessories and outfits. I didn't know they were exclusives or anything special though. Didn't notice the price.

AirtightCT
11-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh and Panda..if you could get a Real Doll you'd really go for the Baroness, huh? Scarlett's hotter!!

ToyAisleAssassn
11-13-2008, 06:48 PM
Ok fellas, the Target Exclusive "Ultimate Battle Pack" are waiting for you on the shelves in the back rooms. Call your local Target with dpci (087-06-2067) ready before you make the trip. Picked mine up today at the Orange Target.

ToyAisleAssassn
11-13-2008, 06:53 PM
It was hard to drop the money on this one. Whos gonna man up a show the rest of the Tankers how CT rolls? LOL

sha_ckwave
11-13-2008, 07:32 PM
No luck in CT lately, but TRU in MA came thru with Wave 6 Comic Packs!!

Any chance you can tell me which TRU ? Were there any left-overs ?

Steel Brigade
11-13-2008, 07:49 PM
^ Hey man it was in Auburn. There was only 1 SE/Hard Master pack left, & I doubt it's there now. Sorry I should have posted that in the 1st find. I called today & they said they were not expecting new stock on Joes soon.

Appearantly someone got a hold of my "Supposed to be held" exclusive Ultimat Battle Pack at Target in CT today. When I got there they couldn't find it & 1 girl thinks they sold it before they could hold it for me. What a freaking waste of time. 4-5 people helping me & not 1 could cough up the pack.

angrypandaink
11-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Scarlett is hot but she...
1) doesn't wear glasses
2) doesn't have hot eastern european accent
3) Baroness has that hot black S&M outfit thing going
4)Baroness is mean ( I like mean women!)

Cksport
11-13-2008, 08:41 PM
I got 2 Ultimate Battle Packs at Target today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opened one so far:

Red Hiss tank - perfect for my army of crimson guards
Blue trouble bubble - trouble bubbles are always good
Mobat - awesome!!! Never had one as a kid, and my joes needed a real tank

CC - Same crap
Destro - Nice version of IG Destro
Hiss tank drivers - Nice color variation
Hiss tank gunner - AWESOME fig... wish it was easier to get more

Steeler - No my display steeler.. Nice fig!
Short fuze - Good fig... need the Original 13.
Stalker - Suprise in the pack!!! Awesome fig. Now my default stalker.

Almost all targets have them in the back now. I've got my fill of two already.

kastor417
11-13-2008, 11:50 PM
I found them too at target using the number i had to pass i can't drop that much right now

Bionic Commando
11-14-2008, 12:28 AM

I guess I'm one of those assholes now Mwuahaha :D

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x121/sonny_toys/DSC01878.jpg

angrypandaink
11-14-2008, 07:57 AM
I have to blame someone for making me worry about Target exclusives!LOL

(GI)Joe
11-14-2008, 09:35 AM
i hear you on the baroness panda ..my gf has black hair and from laos so next year she is going to be baroness :)

i went to target milford last nite and they had nothing at all. went to walmart to looking for the vintage joes but again nothing at all.. the only wothwhile mention was armored cobra commander at target.. i couldnt find this fucker anywhere and drove around for hours looking for him and now ive seen 4!! jerks

angrypandaink
11-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Still Firebat at Stratford Walmart, nothing else!

angrypandaink
11-15-2008, 02:32 PM
JUST GOT THE ULTIMATE BATTLE PACK FROM TARGET AT TRUMBULL MALL. I got the DPCI number and made the toy people get me one out of the stockroom. I will tell you one thing, there will not be any AFA graded examples, these things have sloppy tape all over from the factory and I had to rip it out of the shipping box that was almost too small for the set.

Black Llama
11-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Kohls is the place to be in Northern CT. Found saturday:
4 BATS
1 of each Wraith
All of waive 10

Figs are 9.99 but they were on sale for 6.89 and I had a ticket for an additional 15% off

Happy hunting all!

angrypandaink
11-17-2008, 09:36 AM
I need another Blue wraith, I want to open one. And.... WHERE THE F%^K IS MY SECOND DOC THAT I SENT AWAY FOR IN APRIL?WTF?????

ArmedonLSD
11-17-2008, 12:45 PM
As far as i can tell thast the first blue wraith grabbed at retail.. Gosh Darn, i checked out four Kohls looking for that sucker

AirtightCT
11-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I need a blue Wraith too so I can stand him next to the clear Zartan I got from the Collector club. That way I can have a whole stealth section of my display!

angrypandaink
11-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I really am starting to wonder about the future of G I Joe at walmart and Target, Saturday I was at the Trumbull Mall Target, they were putting out two new cases of figures, wave 8 and 9. WTF? BBTS is shipping wave 13 in a few weeks. Are we ever going to see waves 10,11, or 12 at retail? I need more Blue wraiths!! I am glad I bought one of the last from BBTS for 30 bucks. They are out of them now.

Black Llama
11-17-2008, 02:12 PM
I generally avoid Kohls, but I was in shopping for cloths for my son and I just happened to wander over in the toys section. Generally they don't even carry joes, I almost crapped myself when I saw full pegs of love sitting there. That is the first time I've even seen anything past wave 9 in CT retail stores. Walmart and target are still peg warming MD CC and vipers like all hell.

(GI)Joe
11-18-2008, 11:46 AM
i got my 4 doc's last nite .... i sent out the payment and extra points at the beginning of august

as for figs.. i havent seen shit!! im still anxiously waiting for bbts to get my wave 12 so i can have them ship all of my waves sitting on PoL

angrypandaink
11-18-2008, 02:05 PM
I am really worried because I used a money order for my second doc, I really need that second one, I don't feel like having to kidnap, torture, and kill someone for another one. By the way, I bet doc will show up as a single or comic pack figure. The old joes always ended coming out in one form or another.

angrypandaink
11-18-2008, 04:16 PM
FINALLY!!!! My F&^Kin% second DOC finally showed up. Jez, I sent in the form in F^&KING MAY! WTF??? Well, I am just glad.

ToyAisleAssassn
11-18-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't know. I don't think Doc will show up as a single pack again. Maybe as a repaint or something. Glad Ct Doc's are arriving. I sent out my stuff in July so it should be here soon. I sent a M.O. and I got a little worried myself, but I got mine from walmart and they're good for a year. When did everybody send in their points and payments???

Kozin
11-18-2008, 07:19 PM
The Kohl's near me has got nada for Joes.

Did pick up a FANG 2 pack at the Branford Walmart and 4 of my 5 Doc's arrived. Yay!

John

(GI)Joe
11-19-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't know. I don't think Doc will show up as a single pack again. Maybe as a repaint or something. Glad Ct Doc's are arriving. I sent out my stuff in July so it should be here soon. I sent a M.O. and I got a little worried myself, but I got mine from walmart and they're good for a year. When did everybody send in their points and payments???

i sent mine out with the battle points .. 150 i think .. in the 2nd week of august and i got mine monday nite

ToyAisleAssassn
11-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Hst blows!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got in my set of wave 12 from Hst and the three of them were bent in half and the other three were not in the greatest shape. How can you fold it in half and ship it??? I know I'm not the only one who's had this problem. Fellas please check your invoices and match them with your credit card statements b/c I was charged full price on two orders. I used the discount code for both orders, good thing I checked the invoices. Since it showed on their computer they were adjusted. This seems to be a constant problem with them. Sure, you can send your figures back and have them replaced, but who knows when and if they ever will because they don't know if they'll be getting anymore...seriously get it together Hst!
I'll think twice before I order from them again.

ToyAisleAssassn
11-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Still no Doc???

angrypandaink
11-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Did all you Connecticut tankers give up or do you all already have everything? There used to be a good back and forth, we have all been neglecting the hunt! Maybe we are all just giving up since wave 10,11,12, and now 13 have already come out from BBTS and wave 10 hasn't even been spotted except for Kohls. Come on guys, lets see the Walmart reports again. Also, start posting things you are missing or looking for so we can all keep an eye out! Also, I am sorry that I am the reason there are no more paravipers or bazooka troopers lef at any Kohls.LOL

angrypandaink
11-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Also, besides Kohls, anyone seen the new comic packs at walmart or Target? The Stratford walmart ALWAYS got the new comic packs weeks before BBTS or anyone else. I remember getting the firefly one a month before mine shipped from BBTS, and a few months later I got three Balck head Destro pack there. ( Still have two!).

Cdt Weasel
11-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Did all you Connecticut tankers give up or do you all already have everything? There used to be a good back and forth, we have all been neglecting the hunt! Maybe we are all just giving up since wave 10,11,12, and now 13 have already come out from BBTS and wave 10 hasn't even been spotted except for Kohls. Come on guys, lets see the Walmart reports again. Also, start posting things you are missing or looking for so we can all keep an eye out! Also, I am sorry that I am the reason there are no more paravipers or bazooka troopers lef at any Kohls.LOL

I don't think wave 13 has shipped, heck they don't even have pictures of that wave up anywhere yet.

(GI)Joe
11-20-2008, 06:03 PM
i havent seen anything when i went out last weekend..nothing at all.. target in stamford still had the regular prices of 7.99 no sale price or anytyhing and they had nothiiiiing except bazooka and a few others

AirtightCT
11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
I've been doing the danbury run twice a week but there hasn't really been too much to report. as of tonight TRU has nothing at all, Walmart is picked pretty clean too and Tarfet in bethel was the only bright spot as I actually saw Wave 10 on the shelf!! Nothing good mind you, Just a Mutt, Bazooka Trooper and TF Duke, but at least it's trickleing out. No new comic packs except Kohls and no new DVD packs anywhere.
As for my wants I still need an Airborne, Matt Tracker, A few Viper Ninjas, Blow Torch, Wave 8 comic packs with Tunnel Rat and ShockWave and the DVD packs 3,4 and 5 to get Quick kick, Dusty and Alpine. Oh and If I see a Ghost Hawk with Lift Ticket I'll no doubt grab it.

AirtightCT
11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Oh and lets do a quick poll...of all the figures they haven't announced yet what would be the top five you want the most?
I'm gonna go with some out of left field;
1. The Soft Master...I have training Snake Eyes, Training SS in an upcoming comic pack and The HardMaster. He is the only peice I need to assemble my dojo.
2. A bad ass 25th century retoll of Kwinn the Eskimo
3. Horror Show from the Oktober Guard. I always loved him.
4. Kamakura...need another ninja!!
5. And hey if they can do an Outback as both DTC and 25th anniversary then we can get a modern era Airtight as well!!!

What do you guys think??

angrypandaink
11-20-2008, 10:18 PM
I knew my bait of wave 13 would get a response. I think it is shipping in a month. Good job everyone, keep up the hunt.

Cksport
11-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Naugatuck WM had some buzzers = kinda odd.....

AirtightCT
11-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Oh and I almost forgot..on and end cap a few aisles away from the Joes there was a butt load of the Ultimate Battlepacks. A little too rich for my blood but I sure do hope they single card that Short Fuze and Cobra Gunner. Waaaaay cool.

angrypandaink
11-21-2008, 07:30 AM
Did you see that post about some guy claiming he bought a battle pack and a single and the cashier was so "Dumb" that she rang them both up for 4.99 each. Yeah, I have met some dumb people but that story is a real Whopper!!! Whop, Brom, Bom!

Black Llama
11-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Here's the report from the northern part of the state.

Wal~Mart still showing heavy amounts of MD CC and Wild Bill
At target I've spotted some of the revision cases, but no wave 10, no UBP no newer DVD packs
Kohls continues to be the hot spot for single figs, found all of wave 10 including a variant wraith

Oddly enough, stop and shop continues to be a good place to find figs as well. Last trip to the ones in Windsor and Enfield I was able to grab TF Duke and Mutt.

(GI)Joe
11-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Did you see that post about some guy claiming he bought a battle pack and a single and the cashier was so "Dumb" that she rang them both up for 4.99 each. Yeah, I have met some dumb people but that story is a real Whopper!!! Whop, Brom, Bom!

haha that id like to see a recipet for

as for the poll .. idk who id want but i can tell you that im dying to see these figs. single carded

Dusty
Alpine
Outback
Falcon

someday i hope

angrypandaink
11-21-2008, 02:06 PM
WTF???? Anyone hear the rumors that the artic hiss and stinger have been canceled? Someone posted that Entertainment earth contacted them and said Hasbro is not making these. I don't believe that. Maybe the artic hiss but they know they will sell the shit out of the stinger! I don't believe it.

AirtightCT
11-21-2008, 04:49 PM
I want both so I hope it isn't true

angrypandaink
11-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Hamden Walmart had tons of mutt and junkyard, there is a case with wave 9 and mutt, also Hamden Toys R Us had wave 10, 4 croc masters, 4 mutts and 1 grey wraith. ALSO, OPTIMUS PRIME RE-ISSUE but 69.99 with DVD and Comic but the packaging looks chessy.

angrypandaink
11-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Shelton Walmart has two firebats, like 6 pegs full of figures ( some g i joe stormshadows and mutts, ) and they had two of the vintage 12" re-issue diver dolls but I didn't pick one up. I will wait till I see all three together.

kastor417
11-22-2008, 11:29 PM
hey sorry i know i have been missing here. i saw the Hardmaster wave of 2 packs at the Waterford WM and the Manchester Kohls.

Nothing yet on the Matt Tracker wave but i know they were found at a target. A friend got them but i have not had a chance to ask which one. saw the Battle packs at most of the targets i went to this week.

I have not seen the Cutter 3 pack but a friend wants it so been looking.

saw the Serpantor and quick kick sets in the Waterbury WM this week too.

angrypandaink
11-23-2008, 05:25 PM
I am starting to see F&*Kin* firebats everywhere! I think there is a special case from Hasbro that has firebats and mutt and junkyard in it because I see un equal ratios of those items.

Bionic Commando
11-23-2008, 05:32 PM
I am starting to see F&*Kin* firebats everywhere! I think there is a special case from Hasbro that has firebats and mutt and junkyard in it because I see un equal ratios of those items.

Yeah I'm starting to see Firebats but I still haven't seen a Sharc in retail stores I got mine online.Milford K-Mart had a bunch of Firebats and Awe Strikers.Danbury Walmart had 1 of the incorrect drivers Fang/Claw and 1 Firebat.

Question-Do any of you guys want to sell the unmasked Beachhead head from the new comic pack?I have seen some people complaining they don't like it.I need 1 to make another Cutter custom

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x121/sonny_toys/DSC01893.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x121/sonny_toys/DSC01888.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x121/sonny_toys/DSC01898.jpg

AirtightCT
11-23-2008, 09:26 PM
I'd trade an unmasked Beachhead for a loose Airborne, Quick Kick, Dusty or Matt Tracker. I mainly bought the pack for Main Frame anyway.
Fantastic custom by the way. Looks awesome!

Cksport
11-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Primarily looking for these items that I dont think have surfaced yet:

TRU SRO Wave 2
Sharc with Deep Six
Wave 11
Wave 12

ToyAisleAssassn
11-24-2008, 09:07 AM

I think your right about those wave 9 or revision cases with Mutt and Junkyard. There are alot of firebats as well. Early vehicle cases were coming with either one firebat or shrac and the rest were the usual old stuff. So, besides Kohl's and TRU having wave 10 does anyone think we see them hit the shelves in full force for the holiday??? I believe it will still be awhile before we see waves 10-13 on the shelves because hasbro still has a few more revision cases that havent been released yet. The troop builders cases have not been released yet. They should have cobra troopers, red ninja, cobra para-trooper, bazooka trooper, vipers, bats, etc. For some reason I dont think we will really see any other waves in retail until all the revision cases are out???

(GI)Joe
11-24-2008, 09:09 AM
all i see are revision cases.. hit the kmart by my house on snday and the only decent item was the armored cobra commaned so i picked him up to open and customize ..

the comic beach head is awesome he is just like the original action fig.

ToyAisleAssassn
11-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Just like the rest of the Ct tankers, I hunt around fairfield/new haven county on the daily and have not seen wave 11-13, comic packs wave 6 plus, Tru SRO wave 2, or Dvd packs 3,4, and Best of 80's at all. I have seen a few Sharcs around but very rare. Got my Sharc from HTS, cuz the few I've seen were sliced from some unskilled employee with a blade. In fact the majority of the newer waves of vehicles packaging have been destroyed by store employees.

ToyAisleAssassn
11-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Truthfully, I love hunting and get such a natural high when I find that figure or vehicle I'm looking for...but I feel like its just a waste lately b/c Hasbro screwed up. I've been having better luck on line for nearly the same prices or better as retail. I'm just as O.C.D. as the next guy, and need to get my fix. So, fellas instead of stressing out hunting you may need to hit the online retail shops for a while...at least until Hasbro gets it together. I'm sure our girlfriends, wives, children, and family members would appreciate the extra time with us!

angrypandaink
11-24-2008, 01:20 PM
The best decision I have EVER made regarding the 25th line was ordering the blue wraith from BBTS for 30 bucks. I need 2 or 3, but at least I have one mint one. I figure any that I find in stores will cost more than 30 bucks because of the time wasted hunting.

angrypandaink
11-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Not to mention that BBTS charges 65.00 for a case of vehicles, Walmart's 15.96 x 4 equals 63.84 plus tax so the only thing you end up paying for is a little shipping. I have been happy not having to hunt, I still have to go look for exclusives but I will wait. The red officers TRU pack used to go for 40 on ebay, now they are falling off the shelves.

angrypandaink
11-24-2008, 01:54 PM
How about all the assholes on this site and ebay who bought the Target ultimate battle pack and want to sell all the individual pieces for millions of dollars. Really annoying!!!!!!!!!! I could see 10 bucks a figure but 40 dollars for the mobat or 20 a figure? WTF. How about I sell you all the shopping bags from Walmart I took the figures home in for 20 bucks? Boy, there are sure a lot of nice guys on this site.

ZARTAN
11-24-2008, 02:03 PM
wave 10 finally hits hartford county
wal-mart and tru in manchester
along with wave 6 cp in kohls in vernon!

angrypandaink
11-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Did you see any blue wraiths? I saw a gray one at the Hamden TRU on Saturday.

angrypandaink
11-24-2008, 02:58 PM
I upset a fellow tanker by stating that the new 5 pack Baroness looks like Harry Potter. Oh well, the truth hurts. Look how badass the Baroness-ravage statue is. Every other Baroness sucks ( including the palisades bust, that was horrible!!). Give me a good Baroness for CH$%T sakes!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop make the Baroness look like Harry Potter!!!!

Bionic Commando
11-24-2008, 04:33 PM
I'd trade an unmasked Beachhead for a loose Airborne, Quick Kick, Dusty or Matt Tracker. I mainly bought the pack for Main Frame anyway.
Fantastic custom by the way. Looks awesome!

Would you want to trade a comic pack unmasked Beachhead complete with file card,stand,weapons for a MOC Airborne?Just message me

Bionic Commando
11-24-2008, 04:35 PM
I upset a fellow tanker by stating that the new 5 pack Baroness looks like Harry Potter. Oh well, the truth hurts. Look how badass the Baroness-ravage statue is. Every other Baroness sucks ( including the palisades bust, that was horrible!!). Give me a good Baroness for CH$%T sakes!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop make the Baroness look like Harry Potter!!!!

Harry Potter kind of looks cute with boobs lol.The whole point is they want you to keep buying a million Baroness' with each new one slightly improving from the previous one.Thats how they pimp you since they know some collectors would buy every one

angrypandaink
11-24-2008, 05:21 PM
I swear they will probably use matt trakkers head for Muskrat.

AirtightCT
11-24-2008, 11:14 PM
so, I'm messing around with customization. Nothing crazy yet. Just swapping heads and accessories and trying to find cool combos for now. What I need to know is if there are any good resources for making customs? Like maybe a noob walk through for disassembleing a figure or a how to site that can give me pointers or a list of tool I'll need. Also, I know many of you customize so if you have any tips on how I can get started that would be so very much appreciated.

angrypandaink
11-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, this is totally random but I am sick and tired of these assholes who offer unfair trades. Hi, I am an asshole who has a blue wraith variant for trade. The card is bent and my kid spilled juice all over it but other than that I would say it is an AFA -200%. What I want in trade is.
1) USS Flag mint in box AFA 100% or better. AND
2) 25 snake eyes black timber AND
3) 17 yellow stalkers AND
4) 6 sealed cases of wave 17 figures ( from 2010 ) AND
5) 1500 dollars cash

Take a look at todays posts and you will know who I am talking about.

angrypandaink
11-25-2008, 09:49 AM
Considering you can get a blue wraith for 30-40 dollars on 3 or 4 different websites, they are not worth trading your firstborn or your soul for, so people need to stop asking!

angrypandaink
11-25-2008, 09:54 AM
As a matter of fact, I am going to find as many blue wraiths I can at retail and I am going to offer them to my fellow Connecticut Tankers for what I paid. I have thought about selling joes to cover my cost of collecting but I rather just help people out. WTF? I also have been considering killing the mall whore duchbag. I don't care about joes but he want 70 dollars for a hello kitty stuffed animal my daughter wanted that is 20 dollars at AC Moores arts and crafts. That guy is a piece of human feces.

ZARTAN
11-25-2008, 10:04 AM
thats one dude who dont NEED anything

side note i was at tru in manchester and there is this guy who works the joe aisle who knows way to much lol but everytime im there he starts telling me stuff i know already, i dont know if he's trying to do his job or looking for friends i feel bad for the guy really but any way the guy says you should go to the mall and check out
collectibles something or other so i laugh and say who the scalper hell no ! do you think this guy is giving our stuff to the scalper aswell wtf?