PDA

View Full Version : dr.mindbender?

fred V
08-10-2008, 02:16 PM
just a thought,why no mindbender ?he is a fan favorite and yet we have no wind of him even being produced???if they are going to produce wraith,or even this matt trakker guy?then it begs the question,why no mindbender?what do you think...

COBRACOLLECTOR
08-10-2008, 02:18 PM
i know im with u brother

i dont know how they overlooked him this long

or Zandar or Zarana aswell

fred V
08-10-2008, 02:20 PM
i know im with u brother

yes,2 more examples of nostalgic joes being over looked by hasbro...

Monkeywrench
i know im with u brother

I agree

Metroponok74
Funny, I was just thinking that last night while watching some arise serpentor arise....they should have at least stuck him in the box set they have coming out. instead.... you get a mummy

xFlintx
08-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Well there is a few waves left before the movie figs, so I'm hoping we get to see Mindbender and Zarana before it all ends. Zandar is ok, I wouldn;t be terribly upset if we didn't get him.

COBRACOLLECTOR
08-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Funny, I was just thinking that last night while watching some arise serpentor arise....they should have at least stuck him in the box set they have coming out. instead.... you get a mummy

exactly that could have been a Mind Bender instead of the skeleton

and they have the parts from whut i see around iguess sumone up there has a bad taste for the DR aswell as the members of Zartans humble Family

Agent-GHQ
08-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Hasbro is well aware of Dr. Mindbender. If i'm not mistaken, he a has already been requested.

Just not on the plan at moment. With the way the demand and sales are doing, we are more than likely to see him made.

Headman
08-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Are they aware of the Headman? Oh, who am I kidding.

Homer
08-10-2008, 05:38 PM
If they released all of the core and/or popular all at once, the fans would get real bored afterwards with nothing but repaints and variations.

My money is on that Hasbro has learned way too much from Star Wars and their fans'. They make many variations of characters, string out all of the popular characters with repaint filler and variations, and make the fans wait that much longer for "perfect" core characters. That's how the SW line is ran, so why wouldn't they apply it to Joes?

That's the reason we got an "almost perfect" Fett in the Legacy set, because we'll also buy the "perfect" version a couple of years later. Probably why we're finally gettin a chromed CC now.

fred V
08-10-2008, 05:43 PM
If they released all of the core and/or popular all at once, the fans would get real bored afterwards with nothing but repaints and variations.

My money is on that Hasbro has learned way too much from Star Wars and their fans'. They make many variations of characters, string out all of the popular characters with repaint filler and variations, and make the fans wait that much longer for "perfect" core characters. That's how the SW line is ran, so why wouldn't they apply it to Joes?

That's the reason we got an "almost perfect" Fett in the Legacy set, because we'll also buy the "perfect" version a couple of years later. Probably why we're finally gettin a chromed CC now.
good point,still would be nice to give the good DR. some props,he did invent the b.a.t.s,that plastic crack we are all strung out on trying to score one...or 20....

DarthBrett
08-10-2008, 09:19 PM
The fact that Mindbender was recently used in the ad campaign for JoeCon leads me to think that Hasbro is indeed planning on making this guy at some point in the near future. Now if he's coming in 2009 (I'd like it to be 2009) is anybodys guess, though.

Monkeywrench
08-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Let's hope he's in the 12th wave