PDA

View Full Version : Figures Dr. Venom by Letal

Letal
09-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Here is my Dr. Venom.
I gave him a soviet handgun because you know, sometimes the subjects resist to the mind control and you just have to put them down on the spot and call the cleaning crew, I thought he was born somewhere in Russia or eastern Europe, since his name is Archibald Monev, but according to the FC issued by the Collectors Club he is from New York, oh well mine is from Russia. The other devices are a portable brainwave scanner controller and an electronic syringe capable of mixing serums and adjust the quantity of components in the formula. They stay attached to his pant by a magnet "sewed" internally (in case you were wondering).

I am glad I did him even with all the trouble he gave me (I had to restart painting from scratch, changed a bad choice pair of legs, one hand broke, problems with the joints and of course all that white 8-| ).
Now the urge to buy the collector's club Dr. Venom is gone, I will not have tho pay US$ 45,00+Shipping for a figure with a bad painted tie, a man eating plant that I have no use for and another figure that is only worth out of curiosity or if you really cherish the AT and 12" inch joes.
I know he isn't perfect but it is honest and I am really satisfied with it.
Comments and questions... please do.
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92696&stc=1&d=1317073754

nighthawk
09-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Man, after seeing this and your Budo, now I feel I really should finish off my Budo and Dr. Venom WIPs...haha.

Great job on this and the Budo.

Letal
09-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Man, after seeing this and your Budo, now I feel I really should finish off my Budo and Dr. Venom WIPs...haha.

Great job on this and the Budo.

Tks, I want to see your choice of parts, you usually donīt do much painting, right?
My availability to buy figures/parts in Brazil is restricted so I work with what I have at hand ... but your methods produce some nice figures and totally playable! I envy that! (in a good way :-)). I do try to work on the joints so the paint wonīt chip... but it not always works.

sjames90
09-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Looks spot on. Great job.

Letal
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Looks spot on. Great job.

Tks Man!