PDA

View Full Version : Does G.I. Joe have an HR department?

In Like Flint
09-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Let's see, other than Cross Country being sent to "sensitivity training" (or getting his ass kicked) because his belt buckle pisses off Stalker or Roadblock, or Big Brawler getting "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" thrown in his face every five minutes, what other hijinks can you think of?

This could be based on the Joe's file card, code names, or birthplace clashing with another Joe's.

Like every time Skidmark walks by somebody makes farting sounds. Then he has to go complain to HR about it. I dunno. Have fun with it.

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
09-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Clutch likely would need some sensativity training what with calling women chicks.

Black Swan
09-19-2011, 11:15 PM
^^^
This
You could add Shipwreck to that class too.;)

Quartermaine
09-19-2011, 11:15 PM
As per my profile, I am the HR DIrector for Cobra. Grievances are welcome... Yeah, right. I do have to address a lot of complaints from the Baroness that not enough customs are being made of her, and that Bombstrike is an attention-getting gold digger. I struggle with rolling out our wellness initiative, especially with Toxo Vipers and those dreadnoks. Even though the 'Noks are independent contractors, we try to include them in any FREE benefits we can provide. I also happen to be the beneficiary to all Cobra employees' Life Insurance and 401K accounts.

Oh, and we dropped the Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy (thank you Dr Mindbender, Croc Master, and Scalpel).

In Like Flint
09-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Clutch likely would need some sensativity training what with calling women chicks.

^^^
This
You could add Shipwreck to that class too.;)

Hahah! I forgot about that! I couldn't believe some of the stuff coming out of Clutch's mouth in the early issues. He also wanted Covergirl and Scarlett to mud wrestle and he and Breaker would be their "managers". Awesome.

Shipwreck always seemed a little more restrained than Clutch- But not by much. That rhymed.