PDA

View Full Version : Lines/Colors/3D My Brother's Keeper

IIIzoeIII
09-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Hey tankers I wanted to do a video specially for the Tank.
So I went back to the beloved Joe-verse for some content...as most of you know I'm all about the ninja aspect of Joe. I have done lots of snake eyes and lots of storm shadow but not together.
this is putting an end to that and the rivalry.

brothers keeper final - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7qAQYUC7I)

joe1974
09-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Badass!

mswi
09-01-2011, 10:59 AM
loving these videos, seeing it from start to finish makes me appreciate the final outcome all the more! amazing! how about a part 2 with Stormy ending Snakes?

IIIzoeIII
09-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Badass!

thank u

loving these videos, seeing it from start to finish makes me appreciate the final outcome all the more! amazing! how about a part 2 with Stormy ending Snakes?

haha thanks
seeing as how Storm Shadow is my fav character it would make sense...but I had a blast doing this and..well...it's such a big world out there in the joeverse. I really want to do some other characters.

Neuspeaq
09-01-2011, 11:35 AM
I wanted to let you know how Truly STUNNING I think that piece is!! I Love how it appears that SE is Grieving as he pierces SS's heart...
Beautiful.

ninjapleazee
09-01-2011, 11:46 AM
wow!

Loose Cannon
09-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Holy crap that is a beautiful piece of art!

America has talent.

krooklyn
09-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Wow! It's remarkable to watch your process from start to finish. And the end result is amazing.

mswi
09-01-2011, 04:01 PM
thank u

haha thanks
seeing as how Storm Shadow is my fav character it would make sense...but I had a blast doing this and..well...it's such a big world out there in the joeverse. I really want to do some other characters.

come on now, that only took you 5 mins and 22 secs!

ziarenek
09-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Hehe I visited this thread because I thought it had something to do with "My Brother's Keeper" - the dio story from the site Cobra: The Inner Sanctum:] Man, that was an excellent story, and the best dio comic I've ever seen...
Oh, and back on the subject matter: this Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow pic rocks! Keep it up!

Gundamben831
09-01-2011, 04:35 PM
wow that was amazing. I had no idea what went into these drawings, amazing job man.

Redredly
09-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I want one

IIIzoeIII
09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I wanted to let you know how Truly STUNNING I think that piece is!! I Love how it appears that SE is Grieving as he pierces SS's heart...
Beautiful.

thank u I'm glad I got that across..if this were a movie I think he would actually be making some noise breaking his vow of silence. Tommy is his bro and this supposed to look like a hard kill.

wow!

Holy crap that is a beautiful piece of art!
America has talent.

well thank u sir

Wow! It's remarkable to watch your process from start to finish. And the end result is amazing.

thanks I'm glad you liked it.

come on now, that only took you 5 mins and 22 secs!

lol god I wish lol

Hehe I visited this thread because I thought it had something to do with "My Brother's Keeper" - the dio story from the site Cobra: The Inner Sanctum:] Man, that was an excellent story, and the best dio comic I've ever seen...
Oh, and back on the subject matter: this Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow pic rocks! Keep it up!

I actually have no idea what you're talking about but I'm interested now, do you have a link??

IIIzoeIII
09-01-2011, 06:42 PM
wow that was amazing. I had no idea what went into these drawings, amazing job man.

thank you...yeah it is easier using the models but the process is still long and lots of effort go into every piece I create.

[QUOTE=Redredly;2838441]I want one[/

haha

CaptDP
09-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Front F'N Page!!

ctupa
09-02-2011, 08:11 AM
That is awesome! Nice coloring too!!!

ziarenek
09-04-2011, 05:35 PM
If someone hasn't read (and watched) this guys work, then you MUST correct this mistake ASAP! The story is gripping and the scenes he created are totally movie-like.
Here's the link:
Cobra: "The Inner Sanctum" : My Brother's Keeper Index (http://www.violentfix.com/cobra/dio-stories2/mybrotherskeeper.htm)

USAgent
09-04-2011, 05:40 PM
beautiful. amazing work Zoe

sjames90
09-04-2011, 05:46 PM
WOW. I mean, WOW. Amazing talent you are.

IIIzoeIII
09-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Front F'N Page!!

I was told they don't like to put fan art on the front page.
this is mainly a site for customs

That is awesome! Nice coloring too!!!

thank u 2ice

If someone hasn't read (and watched) this guys work, then you MUST correct this mistake ASAP! The story is gripping and the scenes he created are totally movie-like.
Here's the link:
Brother's Keeper Index[/url]

yesss good man, ya got back to me :)

beautiful. amazing work Zoe

thank u glad u like it

WOW. I mean, WOW. Amazing talent you are.

haha thank you

IIIzoeIII
09-05-2011, 12:25 AM
I just sat here for probably over an hour or so reading the dio comic...at first I was like aw man its the old fugly joes, but I continued anyway..I got too sucked into the story and the set ups..it is really good.

WVMojo
09-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Front F'N Page!!

Seconded

Stronox
09-05-2011, 01:06 AM
That was just awesome to watch from start to finish like that!! Thanks!

IIIzoeIII
09-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Seconded

well I appreciate your support :)

That was just awesome to watch from start to finish like that!! Thanks!

thanks man glad you enjoyed my hours of labor...there was a little less screaming during production this time though lol.

ziarenek
09-05-2011, 03:54 AM
I just sat here for probably over an hour or so reading the dio comic...at first I was like aw man its the old fugly joes, but I continued anyway..I got too sucked into the story and the set ups..it is really good.

Yeah, the story and execution are just AMAZING. If you like it, you really should read/watch his other dio story "operation rapier" because "my brother's keeper" is actually a sequel to it. From what i read the author was planning to publish these stories as a book

G.I. JOSEPH
09-22-2011, 07:00 PM
wow that looks sick!! i'm really digging your background choices.

IIIzoeIII
09-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Thanks Joseph :)

ergozoom
09-23-2011, 03:14 PM
That looks awesome. Do you have a thread where you discuss the details of your process? I think that would be interesting to read.

Tankster
09-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Wicked man love the start to finish maybe i should do that with my customs too so people can see what effort i am putting into em
it does make one appreciate anothers art form so much better

Slaymaker
09-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow! that was so cool! That pic would look awesome framed in my Joe Room. :D

GI abe444
09-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Amazing work of art! Great job on it!

Scroll142
09-24-2011, 08:44 PM
nice

IIIzoeIII
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
That looks awesome. Do you have a thread where you discuss the details of your process? I think that would be interesting to read.

thanks,and no I don't actually, I would make one if anyone cared to know in more detail. I figured the video pretty much laid it all out there.

Wicked man love the start to finish maybe i should do that with my customs too so people can see what effort i am putting into em
it does make one appreciate anothers art form so much better

thanks Tank, and yes that would rock. I only used my cell phone and windows movie maker..very easy to make something like this.
I would love to see a speed custom cause being a customizer I know how freaking hard it is, esspecially doing real cloth...ugh.

Wow! that was so cool! That pic would look awesome framed in my Joe Room. :D

haha thank u

Amazing work of art! Great job on it!

thanks, glad ya dig it.

nice

thanks

zweiman
11-21-2011, 10:25 PM
this is sick!!!! thanks for sharing. i LOVE how snakes looks like this is truly agonizing for him. your video makes it look way too easy...

Jaybird
11-21-2011, 10:36 PM
I must've missed this when you first posted it. That is absolutely amazing. It's one thing to see the finished process, but it was so cool to see it from start to finish. Excellent work!

IIIzoeIII
12-04-2011, 07:50 AM
this is sick!!!! thanks for sharing. i LOVE how snakes looks like this is truly agonizing for him. your video makes it look way too easy...

thank you I'm glad my point came across, that's not always easy to do especially when trying to put emotion through a mask.

I must've missed this when you first posted it. That is absolutely amazing. It's one thing to see the finished process, but it was so cool to see it from start to finish. Excellent work!

thank you, glad you liked it
I thought it would be neat to show everyone how I do this
part of it is cheating part of it is raw talent etc..all I care about is the final result and this is how I get there.