PDA

View Full Version : G.I. JOE 25th Anniversary Cobra 5 & Wave 2 Gallery

DESTRO
09-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks to HissTank boards member BigDuke we now have updated images of the Cobra Legions 5 Pack and G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Wave 2:

Buzzer, Beach Head, Lady Jaye, Serpentor and Cobra Trooper

Click the Title Bar to view the new Images.

DESTRO
09-22-2007, 06:23 PM
The Black Cobra Commander looks a lot better after looking at this picture. Enjoy the rest.

OUTBACK
09-22-2007, 06:39 PM
still not feeling that Serpentor mug, it is just pathetic.

Lt. Faceless
09-22-2007, 06:41 PM
still not feeling that Serpentor mug, it is just pathetic.

I agree and after seeing him first hand....it ain't no better.

Irid70
09-22-2007, 07:03 PM
I dunno. If I wanted a black CC I could paint one.

I don't mind Serpentor so much. Just wish I could find him on a shelf.

What bothers me is that the 5 pack contains nothing but repaints. Nothing. I'd be more ok if SS came with at least different weapons.

Shogi
09-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Looks like Buzzer does have the Dog Tag mementos on his shirt :D Still not feeling the black CC or the Storm Shadow

Monkeywrench
09-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Looks good. I'm not feeling the CC or SS. Can't wait for BH

Gung.Heaux
09-22-2007, 08:29 PM
GREAT PICS. THANKS!!

opine if i may...

now im not getting the Legions 5pk, however...

cobra commander...nice color scheme, already have two version of the commander on my desk...really dont need another.

air trooper...looks nicer than i figured he would. if he gets carded singly, im there

storm shadow...never did like the red/white

stinger driver...i like the grey version of the cobra fodder uniform

cobra...im not a troop builder, but im happy for those of you who are.
----------------

buzzer...very nice...bring on his bros and his boss

lady jaye...i would like to thank hasbro for saving me $5...she looks pathetic sorry flint, hope your mom didnt throw away your best por-no mag.

beachhead...well, theres that $5 spent from lady jaye.

serpentor...i get what alot of you are saying and i agree. serps doesnt come across as a threat at all. however, i think i will get him anyhow. (the old palisades bust was the shit as far as serpentor was concerned!)

mochadog
09-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Very excited for the next Cobra Five Pack. The Storm Shadow is a great looking repaint.

Spirit-Iron_Lun
09-22-2007, 08:36 PM
I like em all but Im a G.I. Joe fiend

Kambei
09-23-2007, 02:58 AM
Not sure if I will be getting any of this wave, aside from a couple of Cobra Tropers.
As with evrybody else, I don't need another CC, and Serpy looks a bit lacklustre.

Agent-GHQ
09-23-2007, 08:05 AM
It keeps getting better! Does anyone know when the Legion 5 pack becomes avail in The States?

Driftbot
09-23-2007, 09:50 AM
beach head is pure win. my favorite from this wave.
i'll get lady jay because i'm a fan of the character. but i agree they really screwed up the head mold. i might even make a custom head for that one, MINUS ballcap.

serpentor... pure fail.

everyone else is cool. not bad, not fantastic.

buzzer is awesome too but i am just not a fan of ONE 'nok. all or none! so when/if hasbro does at least ripper and torch, then i will buy all three plus zartan in one shabang.

gunslingercbr
09-23-2007, 01:48 PM
the problem with Serpentor isn't so much the head sculpt, it is that they frowned his eyebrows, making him look worried. the face would look great had they just painted the eyebrows in a more menacing angle.

and I don't mind Lady Jaye's headsculpt either. is she beautiful? no. but having served in the military, did I see any beautiful females? nope, so I don't really expect the character to be anything more than marginally attractive.

I like the black CC. I don't need another CC, but I am not opposed to getting one that looks cool, and he does, as opposed the comic pack version which is a true abomination.

DaViper
09-23-2007, 06:00 PM
I don't know about Serpentor guys, everytime I look at him in that head gear it reminds me of Natalie Portman in 'Garden State' He needs that backpiece like the original Serpentor had. Click on the link and see what i mean.

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/gallery/pict_2_1280x960.jpg

mjgriffi
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Great pictures. Do you think the rocket pack troopers helmet is removable? He is holding a "standard" cobra officer helmet suggesting that the "gas mask" helmet is removable.

Shogi
09-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Great pictures. Do you think the rocket pack troopers helmet is removable? He is holding a "standard" cobra officer helmet suggesting that the "gas mask" helmet is removable.

Yes it is removeable, he apparently comes with a regular officers helmet and a helmet/mask (Which he's obviously wearing) I forget what color his face mask is, I know someone on one of the boards reported it

DaViper
09-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Anyone else thinks Hasbro will do a repaint on the jetpack and make it a JUMP jetpack??

gunslingercbr
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Anyone else thinks Hasbro will do a repaint on the jetpack and make it a JUMP jetpack??
they're making Flash, which means Grand Slam is surely close behind, so I say yes.

Jalal31
09-25-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm sorry but I am tired of new stormshadows and cobra commander. I want to see more new people added to the mix.

txbart
09-25-2007, 07:25 PM
I Got my 25th Serpentor Today. Looking at his expression I Think He is thinking "great I just souped myself. I wonder how long i can stand it 'til I gotta change outa' this outfit? I'm going to go sit in the commander's chair."

OUTBACK
09-25-2007, 09:06 PM
^ ahhaahh

that mug is horrid, i hope whoever "ok'ed" that move was fired immediately.

LET ME DESIGN THE DAMN FIGURES!! JESUS..

GIformerFan
09-26-2007, 09:57 PM
-The Cobra Stinger Driver is cool, but why is there no Stinger Veicle?
-Serpentor's head bothers me too but it's my only chance of getting a version of him
-the Air Trooper is Awesome
-BeachHead is cool also.