PDA

View Full Version : Lines/Colors/3D Cobra Commander concept

IIIzoeIII
07-02-2011, 12:21 PM
A looooong time ago someone on here asked me what the rest of my cobra avatar looked like...well I was bored and had new art supplies so I decided to finish him out..

gunslingercbr
07-02-2011, 12:23 PM
That's a very cool Rise of Cobra inspired Cobra Commander.

IIIzoeIII
07-02-2011, 01:31 PM
yep prettymuch wearing an xmen suit...............................
this concept was kind of like what if cobra looked at least a little more like cobra in the movie

Dod Ear
07-02-2011, 01:39 PM
That is a great job. I know it was your purpose in creating this, but I'd love it if he turned out like this in the sequel.

mswi
07-02-2011, 01:39 PM
this is a great concept, that helmet is fantastic! If Cc roamed the earth at this moment (and was real) I Imagine that is what he would look like

IIIzoeIII
07-02-2011, 01:47 PM
That is a great job. I know it was your purpose in creating this, but I'd love it if he turned out like this in the sequel.

def not my choice but yeah I think its a little better than the ROC version at least he has a shield,helmet,and his knife..

this is a great concept, that helmet is fantastic! If Cc roamed the earth at this moment (and was real) I Imagine that is what he would look like

thank you, ever since I came up with wrapping the sigil around his shield I have been incorporating it into my designs, can't believe hasbro hasn't done it yet..theres only like 1,000 CC figs lol