PDA

View Full Version : WTB Kung Fu PANDA Toyz

Amberbratt
06-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Ok... So Like I am at Target right.... And I see these Cool ass figures....

KUNG FU PanDA

they Had star throwing po..

a monkey, a snow leopard a Tiger.. and a RHINO

now I can't find them?

WTF?

So..... if anyone has SEEN THESE I want them

I am not about to go to the store and look for them again for the same reasons i dont look for joes..

*pressed* for time...

so.....

Can anyone help

I will hook u up w/ target vehicles in trade .............. :D
or if you seem are they everywhere??????????

This is them *Pics courtesy of (EE.COM)
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/XanimebratX/_AUTOIMAGES_MTM2703Clg.jpg

See how big they are?!

they are cool!

RolandofGilead
06-30-2008, 08:13 PM
I was just looking for these after my family went to see the movie about two weeks ago. They were all sold out. I'll keep my eyes peeled if you like. Is there one figure you want over another?

Amberbratt
06-30-2008, 08:17 PM
I was just looking for these after my family went to see the movie about two weeks ago. They were all sold out. I'll keep my eyes peeled if you like. Is there one figure you want over another?

I had them all in my hands...

I want em all.... LoL

but one of each....

and star throwing po for sure

annihilator
06-30-2008, 08:21 PM
weren't these pulled off the shelves (but not recalled) like the Batman Movie Masters? I thought I remembered reading about it - Movie Masters Batman, Kung Fu Panda, and Speed Racer toys... I'll go find the article...

Amberbratt
06-30-2008, 08:24 PM
weren't these pulled off the shelves (but not recalled) like the Batman Movie Masters? I thought I remembered reading about it - Movie Masters Batman, Kung Fu Panda, and Speed Racer toys... I'll go find the article...

something like that on toynewsi

but you can still get them......

it figures the one time i dont buy it

thats the stupid movie figures that are gonna be hot shit!

I could care less of the value

I LIKE animals and this was cool because they are BIG

crazyfellow1
06-30-2008, 08:25 PM

huh? please elaborate, did they have lead paint or something?

Amberbratt
06-30-2008, 08:33 PM
man this is some bullshit they are RTV (Return to vendor)

Kung FU panda, Speed Racer and MM DK figs...

next up it wil be he-man........

damn u mattel!

WildWeasel
06-30-2008, 08:35 PM
I've seen tons of these here at Target. I just saw some at Kay Bee too the other day.

annihilator
06-30-2008, 08:36 PM
huh? please elaborate, did they have lead paint or something?

They wouldn't say what the problem was and only released this official statement:

Mattel is withdrawing certain limited products from retailer shelves worldwide. While these products meet with applicable local standards, the products do not meet Mattel internal specifications. Because these toys are safe, it is not necessary for us to "recall" them from the market. To confirm, no U.S. standards have been violated and no recall under federal law is warranted.

Haven't seen them on the shelves in a while. It could be one of those that were pulled off or just sold out. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

RolandofGilead
06-30-2008, 08:40 PM
That's ominous. I'll keep a look out for you Amberbatt, but I won't be buying any for my daughters now.

Amberbratt
06-30-2008, 08:41 PM
for sure... if someone can find it i could care less if its open close/ crushed sat on and torched as long as the figures there with all of its parts.....

you could even send them wrapped in paper :D

Amberbratt
06-30-2008, 08:42 PM
That's ominous. I'll keep a look out for you Amberbatt, but I won't be buying any for my daughters now.

for sure...

I dont understand why mattel makes cool figures.. and then they STOP
or they screw up somewhere...

least with hasbro.....

they may repaint the hell out of it... but we know it wont kill us :D

young1nj
07-01-2008, 04:26 AM
I will check my local wal-mart and target for you tomorrow

RolandofGilead
07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
I went to my local Wal-mart and looked for these for you this morning. They had just restocked the enture Kung Fu Panda section and the pegs were just bursting with everything BUT the action figures. I'll keep looking for you, but I'm starting to believe they've been pulled from the shelves.

This really sucks because it's forced my daughters, who loved the movie, to collect the McDonald's Happy Meal figures. So far we've gotten them Master Crane, Master Viper, and Master Mantis. I know they want Po, but it's hard when we don't really want to take them to McDonald's all that often as it's not good for them.

RolandofGilead
07-01-2008, 10:09 PM
I found the Star Throwing Po and the Snow Leapord today at Wal-mart and picked them up for you. I've PM'd you with the details.

young1nj
07-02-2008, 01:45 AM
I picked up the Rhino commander & Master Crane for youabout to PM you

RolandofGilead
07-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Looks like you're getting the whole collection.

young1nj
07-04-2008, 02:48 AM
I PM'd you amberbratt..but no reply....

RolandofGilead did you get a better response than i?

i figure you could at least return my Pm when i was trying to help you. Well i guess I will be taking it back unless I find these are hot potatoes on ebay or something