PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to ________?

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
06-04-2011, 03:17 PM
You know Hasbro loves recycling parts...be it body parts or accessories or just flat out repaints....but sometimes some stuff just never gets reused, so lets hear it for your favorite piece weapon, or gear that just didn't get used as much as you thought it would have.

ROC Tripwire's robot...the thing rocks, I suprised it wasn't used more.

Nirvana
06-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Isn't it coming back with Renegades Tunnel Rat?

starbuck
06-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Matt Trakker's accys.

I thought for sure we'd be getting an Annihilator, and since i hate that gun, i figured half of RoC would have came with it...

Let down by not getting Annihilator, pleasantly surprised by not seeing that gun again!

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
06-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Isn't it coming back with Renegades Tunnel Rat?

I think so, I'm just suprised it hasn't poped up more...and at this point I never discount a change in production run to disclude the robot, or even cancel the figure.

atomsmasher
06-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm singing the full house theme. Thought Firefly blue gun was awesome also the Toys R Us only ROC firefly gun is awesome. The Resolute trooper body. Yes. I'll go with those three. I thought the robot came from a few years ago.

A.V.A.C.
06-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Great thread, how about the TV camera used in the elusive 4th DVD pack. I guess you could argue everything in that box should be made again.

atomsmasher
06-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Great thread, how about the TV camera used in the elusive 4th DVD pack. I guess you could argue everything in that box should be made again.

Not from me. Fastdraw helped me get that pack for 15 glad I didn't have to buy that from e-bay

Firefly9145
06-04-2011, 04:07 PM
i will say the Stinger Driver web-gear the only one of its kind i like that you can put the gun back there.

Nictus
06-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Low lights accessories

Yeah I went there

denversaur
06-04-2011, 04:19 PM
I would love to see a modern accessory pack, re-using a lot of the practical accessories like backpacks, the classic '82 style web gear/harness, maybe a couple JUMP packs, some of the Resolute-style Joe and Cobra tactical vests/body armor, rifles, etc. But in the appropriate field colors, not blue or red!!

sithlordsmart
06-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Yup dont have the Arise serpentor arise and best of DVD sets so My M.A.S.S. device isn't complete. And I agree having an Annihilator would be pretty badass to add air power to the Destro army. I'm gonna go old school for my last and that would be Bullhorn's backpack, having that collapable rifle was badass!!!!!!

WildWeaselZ06
06-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Breakers headset

cobracobra
06-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Alpine?

mswi
06-04-2011, 06:27 PM
SDCC suited Destro

txbart
06-04-2011, 06:28 PM
The '08 V.A.M.P. I hope that Cobra forces will inherit that mold since it has been replaced on the Joe team.

AOCI Zap's gear, at least once more for a proper Short Fuse (with a new head sculpt)

Talisman
06-04-2011, 06:30 PM
PoC Cobra Commander's HISS Drone. Seriously, I wanted a small army of those things.

A.V.A.C.
06-04-2011, 06:38 PM
PoC Cobra Commander's HISS Drone. Seriously, I wanted a small army of those things.

My thoughts exactly!

r3v3n63
06-04-2011, 07:32 PM
My thoughts exactly!

YES! This as well as the nanodrone that was supposed to come with he POC Jungle Cobra Commander.

Adamantite
06-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Pilot Destro's headset. Where's my Psyche-Out?

M_renegade
06-04-2011, 07:41 PM
SDCC suited Destro

This.
There you have a full new awesome sculpt, limited to a exclusive.
No need to make him Destro, not even have the chrome and paint, but re use the mold, ffs

Also, heads.
Please, reuse cool heads.
My fodder box have:
-Pinhead 25th Duke head (casted flesh tone y painted version). A couple of each.
-Normal 25th Duke head (casted flesh tone y painted version). Lots of each.
-Resolute Duke head. Several.
-Resolute Duke 7pk head.
-RoC Duke Tatum rounded head (casted flesh tone y painted version). LOTS!
-RoC Duke Tatum dumbface head (casted flesh tone y painted version). LOTS
-PoC Duke (headband). A couple
-PoC Duke (marine)

So, with so much reuse of the same charcters (because i have also a crapload of SE heads of many types, which are less useful even than Duke's heads) at least reuse other heads for different characters.
-RoC White Out has an exclusive head. Wtf? For a obscure character (cheap repaint of Snowjob) that is a driver? But Frostbite has a balaclava?
-RoC Aqua Viper has an exclusive head. Again, wtf? He's not even a unique character.
-Matt Trakker has a exclusive head. Arguably that's ok. But why not reusing?

Airborne's head has seen a lot of reuse. It's a cool head, but how many more repaints we'll get? Some of them are very clever and the difference is good enough (used for Footloose, for example, very cool). So why not doing the same with the heads mentioned above? Mutt has a good head to reuse too. Or Fred.
A different hair color, a beard or shade, and the character would look different enough.

Shipshape1983
06-04-2011, 07:45 PM
25th Quick Kick's chop hand and bare feet.

M_renegade
06-04-2011, 07:59 PM
25th Quick Kick's chop hand and bare feet.

I hope not lol

they're the most limited parts i can think of.
No other character is barefoot and they lack articulation (actually, they need to use the complete lower legs), and the chop hand is like closed fists of other figures, they're usually hated cos they can't hold anything.

CobraViperX30
06-04-2011, 08:02 PM
The armor Heavy Duty was to ware for Pursuit of Cobra

don't have picture sorry

CobraViperX30
06-04-2011, 08:04 PM
oh what bare feet?

arrrgg yes..... why don't we have that?

This I Command!
06-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Low lights accessories

Yeah I went there

The upcoming Kwinn has his backpack.

F.O.Joe
06-04-2011, 08:41 PM
SGT Slaughter!!! I am never going to get TTT, so give me a comic apperance SGT Slaughter!!!

durza
06-05-2011, 06:31 AM
agreed^^^ we need a TTT sarge in a figure that could be loose.

villainsrule
06-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Matt Trakker's accys.

I thought for sure we'd be getting an Annihilator, and since i hate that gun, i figured half of RoC would have came with it...

Let down by not getting Annihilator, pleasantly surprised by not seeing that gun again!

This. When I first saw this thread that's exactly what came to my mind. I honestly have no idea why we haven't seen the Annihilators yet. They have a big enough following to warrant some kind of release and all the parts are in existence. It would be so easy to release this figure it's kind of baffling really that hasbro would pass up a chance like this.

Skylancer81
06-05-2011, 08:09 AM
The armor Heavy Duty was to ware for Pursuit of Cobra

don't have picture sorry

This one?

AlecZeal1989
06-05-2011, 08:44 AM
I came in to say SDCC RoC Destro. I want more guys in suits, dammit!

fireflyguy
06-05-2011, 09:20 AM
I figure that Hasbro will do with Jors like they do with SW - eventually something will be re-released or reused. Most of the stuff I like has been reused but it would ve cool to get an accessory pack or 2.

NCR_Ranger92
06-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Just give me more SCAR-L rifles and H&K G36 rifles and im good.

isilaran
06-05-2011, 09:40 AM
What about ROC Covergirl? That is clearly the greatest man-face sculpt ever!