PDA

View Full Version : Lines/Colors/3D A single piece of art... FAIL NOBRA!!!

Gattison
05-22-2011, 03:37 AM
As an artist and a G.I. Joe fan I'm almost ashamed to say I have only one piece of Joe art. Perhaps I'll do more later... I've always wanted to be the one to draw the dopest Snake Eyes ever....

I had to resize this, hope it looks alright still, if not, just look at me flickr page please heh

Wry1
05-22-2011, 03:45 AM
COOOBRAAAA!!!!

right on mang, thanks for sharing!

flip wilson
05-22-2011, 04:10 AM
See my custom for my views on this. It's Flip approved.

KingBiohazerd
05-22-2011, 05:07 AM
Nice work man.

Gattison
05-23-2011, 04:51 AM
See my custom for my views on this. It's Flip approved.

HAHAHA! i just noticed your descrip under your names says "Fail Nobra!" too. that is awesome

EDIT: btw, i can't seem to find "your custom"

thanks for your positive feedback everyone

MLos1
05-23-2011, 05:41 AM
i like it...do some more!

and i love that he has t-rex arms...

Shin Densetsu
05-27-2011, 03:31 AM
You should draw more. I can tell you have untapped potential. The proportions of the body can be fixed easily, what throws me off is the neck. The head tilting down angle, that's fine, but the neck looks too big/wide.

redx24
05-27-2011, 04:03 AM
this speaks to me and i like what it say. HAIL COBRA

Gattison
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
You should draw more. I can tell you have untapped potential. The proportions of the body can be fixed easily, what throws me off is the neck. The head tilting down angle, that's fine, but the neck looks too big/wide.

you've got a good eye, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

The idea behind the pic is that he's clutching an imaginary globe, but his hands "look" like they're focused around his Cobra symbol. That and you can see the reflection of the globe in his mask.

I definitely want to re-attempt this picutre one day, thanks.