PDA

View Full Version : My new ebay Purchase...... TMNT

Starfighter
04-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Move this if you need to, I am just excited. Unfortunately, They averaged to be $37.50 each but they are worth it. The NECA TMNT stuff is very cool in my book. What do you think fellow fans? Who is your favorite?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/tkjaer21/Comic/DSCF0016-1.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/tkjaer21/Comic/DSCF0015-1.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l270/tkjaer21/Comic/DSCF0019.jpg

Vmar72
04-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Cool. Kinda wish I still had my turtles from so long ago. Turtle Power! :)

Beckley
04-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Donatello

Magick
04-16-2011, 04:09 PM
I wanted to pick up those NECA turtles, but the price was out of my budget. LOL

Hawkwinter
04-16-2011, 04:09 PM
oooo-kay

Scroll142
04-16-2011, 04:13 PM
so freakin jealous! yeah, that's them in my sig, been there for two months...

Jeffrozup
04-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Michaelangelo is my favorite

WeaponXCustoms
04-16-2011, 07:29 PM
nice!...why are they all red though? Id have to paint these guys up if I got them, they are beggin for it and at that price? Im shocked they arent

PROVOST
04-16-2011, 07:36 PM
nice!...why are they all red though? Id have to paint these guys up if I got them, they are beggin for it and at that price? Im shocked they arent

Yeah,the first thing I noticed was the all red and not the various colours the TMNT have.

They look cool don't get me wrong and my fave:

Leonardo

Vulcan Raven
04-16-2011, 07:51 PM
They are badass indeed! I would prefer colored versions but do love the the all red look too.

You just need some Mousers and April O Neil now and your setup would look even sweeter!

The minute they make a Usagi Yojimbo I will be all over over it!

Lt. Faceless
04-16-2011, 07:54 PM
I would love to have these.The Red look is a nice homage.Don would have to be my fav.

Lt. Faceless
04-16-2011, 07:56 PM

Red was the first color they ever where.The colors were for the cartoon so kids could tell them apart.

SNAKE EYES
04-16-2011, 07:56 PM
nice!...why are they all red though?

The original comic TMNT all wore red masks. These are based on the first appearance of the Turtles hence the comic color of red.

WeaponXCustoms
04-16-2011, 07:59 PM
The original comic TMNT all wore red masks. These are based on the first appearance of the Turtles hence the comic color of red.

Ninja pllllleeeaaaze =P

didnt read the comics, I was one of those dumb kids who just saw the cartoon. Donatello was my fav, with Raphael being a close 2nd. I liked the different colors though.

OSOK
04-16-2011, 08:01 PM
i didnt know there were that expensive

SNAKE EYES
04-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Ninja pllllleeeaaaze =P

didnt read the comics, I was one of those dumb kids who just saw the cartoon. Donatello was my fav, with Raphael being a close 2nd. I liked the different colors though.

I saw the cartoon first also then I picked up a few issues of the comic. I kind of like the different colors better but I can appreciate the all red look :)

Starfighter
04-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Thanks. It was out of my price range as well, but it was a donation auction that had all of the proceeds go to Japan.

BTW, I am the guy that liked Michelangelo the best. I know, most hated him but I thought he was cool back then. He was the partier of the group and loved skateboards. I was the same way with my Vision Psycho Stick board that I traded my BBC bike for. Yeah, I loved the movie "RAD" too.

JohnnyAngel77
04-17-2011, 02:11 AM
I saw the cartoon first also then I picked up a few issues of the comic. I kind of like the different colors better but I can appreciate the all red look :)
This.

Grats on your purchase man. I've always been a TMNT fan. One of my most beloved memories before I discovered Joes, was playing with my TMNT. That was back around '88 or so. I really got into Joes a year or two later.

wormser
04-17-2011, 02:17 AM
Cool. Kinda wish I still had my turtles from so long ago. Turtle Power! :)

did you get any of the anniversary figures? i saw them and it made me pissed that i threw mine away

USAgent
04-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Man... I loved the turtles when they were this badass... then the cartoon went and ruined them... Raph was my favorite with don a close second (but Casey Jones is my all-time favorite turtles character) I had the Turtles RPG books and everything and I've think I've still got some of the books... they were probably my first non-Marvel/DC stuff. Congrats on the collection

gyrapados
04-17-2011, 12:56 PM
I actually have the michaelangelo figure and wish i had the rest.
Raphael was my favorite and i love how they are all in red just like the original comic (which i never read until i got the free comic book day issue last year).

gooeychicken
04-17-2011, 05:08 PM
These TMNT figures are some of my all time favorite figures, I have the black and white set and just Donatello from the colors set. I feel stupid for not picking up all of them everytime i went into my LCS and saw them for $15 each :/ I hate how expensive these are but they are very nice figures. truly jealous that you have all 4

Starfighter
04-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I grew up on the 4 different colored bandannas with the shows and movies like most. After recently picking up a few issues of the original coming reprinted, they Eastman and Laird really give the turtles characters so the bandannas do not seem to matter as much.