PDA

View Full Version : petition

allen dane
03-24-2011, 11:05 PM
G.I.Joe Renegades Petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/hiss788/petition.html)

Sorry if the grammar was off... it's not my strong suit, playing with toys is.

allen dane
03-24-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm sorry if I get banned for this....

bump

lilmonster777
03-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Bump,sign tankers

takedown
03-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Dont worry! Renegades is just going on haitus. It will be back after a long vacation. GI JOE II [ROC or reboot] will be the main focus of Hasbro for most of 2012. Then after that property is completed they will go back to Renegades.

CobraOfficer999
03-24-2011, 11:52 PM
Signed it...though you know a shows gotta be doomed when they genrally repeat the same episode 6X a week.

allen dane
03-24-2011, 11:53 PM
that's what they said to us when sunbow was put on hiatus

M_renegade
03-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Is there something i'm missing?

because i clearly something like"it's on hiatus", not cancelled.
It's right there, on the front page:

“…we’re very pleased with the performance of G.I. JOE RENEGADES on The Hub. The series will go on hiatus at the end of season one while the second installment of the G.I. Joe movie franchise is being produced so Hasbro and Hasbro Studios can ensure the creative and storyline continuity that fans of the films and the series expect. We’ll have original episodes into the summer and we envision resuming new animation following the movie.”

...now, i'm a foreigner, and my english might be bad. Or i'm simply stupid...but doesn't that means the toons are back after the movie?
Why all this sudden panic?

allen dane
03-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Signed it...though you know a shows gotta be doomed when they genrally repeat the same episode 6X a week.
what else can they show on that channel? Autobots that look like disney's cars

allen dane
03-24-2011, 11:55 PM

“…we’re very pleased with the performance of G.I. JOE RENEGADES on The Hub. The series will go on hiatus at the end of season one while the second installment of the G.I. Joe movie franchise is being produced so Hasbro and Hasbro Studios can ensure the creative and storyline continuity that fans of the films and the series expect. We’ll have original episodes into the summer and we envision resuming new animation following the movie.”

...now, i'm a foreigner, and my english might be bad. Or i'm simply stupid...but doesn't that means the toons are back after the movie?

because they axed 25th.... so they are capable of anything

Monkeywrench
03-24-2011, 11:56 PM

hasbro has used Hiatus before and that word is basically cancelled.

lilmonster777
03-24-2011, 11:58 PM

That's exactly what it means fuckers

M_renegade
03-25-2011, 12:00 AM
because they axed 25th.... so they are capable of anything

But...it was 25th...how much time it was supposed to last? I mean, it was a sort of "homage" line. And it known from the beginning it was limited.

Meh.
After all, GI Joe was never cancelled right?
Look at how many reincarnations.

Also, it might have something to do with Clements Sauve death (the main designer). Maybe they need a new guy to work on new stuff. *shrug*

Monkeywrench
03-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Meh.
After all, GI Joe was never cancelled right?
Look at how many reincarnations.

actually it has been

CobraOfficer999
03-25-2011, 12:06 AM
what else can they show on that channel? Autobots that look like disney's cars

Dunno...they show the orginal Batman... why not revive the orginal Star Trek? Same time era (1960's) that most of their evening programming seems to come from.

M_renegade
03-25-2011, 12:08 AM
actually it has been

And it has beenbrought back everytime :D

Steelgrave
03-25-2011, 12:10 AM

A. Nobody can read

B. There's nothing else interesting to talk about this week

C. Nobody can read

Shin-Gouki
03-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Petitions don't work, nice idea but in the end not going to change anything.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 12:14 AM
[QUOTE=M_renegade;2397096]But...it was 25th...how much time it was supposed to last? I mean, it was a sort of "homage" line. And it known from the beginning it was limited.

it was... just an homage of 10 figures.... that grew into 3 years and a giant movie. Best part is Hasbro didn't have anything to do with it spreading. we did.

what Hasbro did was change everything from the 25 style cards (that us vintage guys LOVE) to the crap movie packaging. Changed cobra commander to a testicle face. let people who were too lazy to read a damn graphic novel write and direct the movie. Made the figs shoot giant crap (am I the only one who was alive in 1992 and saw how stupid that was?)
It all goes back to marketing...
I bet that department is lacking big time

WeaponXCustoms
03-25-2011, 12:21 AM

It says they envision resuming new animation, doesnt mean they will, and or can. it could be too late by then and Hasbro might want them to do a movie verse cartoon more like Prime. I garuntee thats part of it. TF Prime is at least similiar to the movies therefore it doesnt confuse the little ones. They did this with Resolute, bait the old fans in with some ARAH references and BAM Paramount comes along rapes our childhood.

M_renegade
03-25-2011, 12:23 AM
A. Nobody can read

B. There's nothing else interesting to talk about this week

C. Nobody can read

Sad but true.

(i was looking for a pic to match "sad but true" and this came up. I dunno what it has to do with the thread, but it surely gets attention)

http://www.chrismel.plus.com/images/european_girl.jpg

what Hasbro did was change everything from the 25 style cards (that us vintage guys LOVE) to the crap movie packaging. Changed cobra commander to a testicle face. let people who were too lazy to read a damn graphic novel write and direct the movie. Made the figs shoot giant crap (am I the only one who was alive in 1992 and saw how stupid that was?)

C'mon c'mon, don't turn it into another sour complaint of "old times where better".
;)

allen dane
03-25-2011, 12:33 AM
in the world of twitter and other social media... petitions have been revolutionized. I can ask for signatures all night and day. from my home/work/cell/etc. your attitude towards them is out dated and fact-less. It's not like I'm asking you to sign a large form at the mall when your shopping or calling you during dinner.
I'm not trying to compare these apples to those oranges.... but I can give you 10,000 examples.
"In an extraordinary effort to gain the right to vote for all Victorian women, a handful of dedicated women took to the streets in 1891 to collect signatures for a petition to present to the Parliament of Victoria. The result was an impressive collection of close to 30,000 signatures from women from all walks of life.
The petition also played an important role in Federation, because in 1901 Australia became the first nation in the world to give women both the right to vote and the right to stand for Parliament."

allen dane
03-25-2011, 12:37 AM
C'mon c'mon, don't turn it into another sour complaint of "old times where better".
;)[/QUOTE]
no no no no GI joe in the 1990's was not better than the product they have now.
nowhere close.
I hate that complaint too. I do not think kids today suck and now sucks.

GlasgowSmiles
03-25-2011, 03:49 AM
Well, consider your petition signed. Although I'm hoping this time they mean 'hiatus' when they say 'hiatus', and not 'dark pit from which no shows return'...

Fingers crossed.

LairdArbcoCEO
03-25-2011, 04:24 AM
There is no reason they can't continue the show and do the movie at the same time, that's just a lame excuse unless hasbro only has 2 people in their Gi Joe staff. With a movie coming out you would think that they would want to push anything that has to do with it not take things away. And the hub could be a great channel if they focused on their many properties but they are content with just showing happy days and dogie howser.

ShockVal
03-25-2011, 04:48 AM
What? There is a new cartoon? Damn, I hope it doesn't get cancelled or put on a channel that I don't have so I have to watch it on SpoogeTube.

Playful
03-25-2011, 04:50 AM

It’s really sad that Hasbro chose to rub salt into the wound with the use of the word “hiatus“, from the Latin “hiare”: to yawn.

First Hasbro takes notice when the boys toys company sales do poorly, and the parents place G.I. Joe purchasing on a hiatus following the Rise of Cobra summer release.

Second the largest retailers take notice that the parents just aren’t purchasing the G.I. Joe labeled products like they used to, and place their orders with Hasbro on a hiatus until more name recognition and excitement for G.I. Joe becomes evident.

And now this week, Hasbro and the Hub collectively decide to further limit and reduce the excitement for the G.I. Joe label by placing Renegades on hiatus, and handing the responsibility for the future of G.I. Joe to director Jon Chu and Hollywood action hero Channing Tatum.

G.I. Joe won’t go away because it is too iconic. It will just take it’s place beside the Mr. Potato Head line of products for now, and await rescue from Mr. Chu and Mr. Tatum.

Yawn.

KingBiohazerd
03-25-2011, 04:53 AM
Sign it for the love you have for gi joe period even if you don't like the show sign it gi joe needs all the media tie ins iþ can get so sign it sign it for what ever reason you want but sign it

Playful
03-25-2011, 05:21 AM
In addition to this petition, HubWorld.com (the Hub TV Network website) offers a Viewer Relations tab which sends you directly to their parent company, Discovery Communications.

I believe that our responses to their announced intentions for Renegades could better be directed to Discovery Communications.

Contact : Discovery Communications (http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/)

Black Swan
03-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Keep the show alive and sign it.

atomsmasher
03-25-2011, 05:50 AM
Hasbro and Hasbro Studios can ensure the creative and storyline continuity "

I don't understand this. There is Continuity between ROC, Renegades and ARAH?

fireflyguy
03-25-2011, 07:22 AM
Signed it! It says there are only 24 sigs, though. C'mon everybody. Only takes 2 mins at the most!

titanate
03-25-2011, 08:01 AM
Well I, for one, am glad to see that it is on hiatus--especially if that means that it's canceled. That show was AWFUL. I tried watching four different episodes and they were all so bad I couldn't even sit through the end of one.

the odinson
03-25-2011, 08:28 AM
I'm sorry if I get banned for this....

bump

man, if folks got banned for bumping there would be like 4 people left on the tank.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 08:44 AM
In addition to this petition, HubWorld.com (the Hub TV Network website) offers a Viewer Relations tab which sends you directly to their parent company, Discovery Communications.

I believe that our responses to their announced intentions for Renegades could better be directed to Discovery Communications.

Contact : Discovery Communications (http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/)
I will send the petition to all who need to read it. Keep me posted onto where I should send it.

Black Llama
03-25-2011, 08:52 AM

This is true.

We should start a petition to save the validity of petitions!

Skipper
03-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Dont worry! Renegades is just going on haitus. It will be back after a long vacation. GI JOE II [ROC or reboot] will be the main focus of Hasbro for most of 2012. Then after that property is completed they will go back to Renegades.

Why take something off the air when it perpetuates the GI JOE brand? Sounds like a dumbass move if you ask me. GI JOE II could use the help.

OSOK
03-25-2011, 09:15 AM
why is it asking for my social security number?

Black Llama
03-25-2011, 09:16 AM
man, if folks got banned for bumping there would be like 4 people left on the tank.

Loophole time, just post any of the following and you are exempt:

\m/
insertraddomimagehere
zzz

The above are all a part of the official "how to be a postcount whore" handbook.

According to that book, the use of the actual word 'bump' is the only thing that you can't use to bump a thread, or your annoyance level.

kjl2381
03-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Signed!

allen dane
03-25-2011, 10:15 AM
why is it asking for my social security number?
did it??? that's bogus. I'm sorry if that's the case... it didn't ask for mine.

wertdog91
03-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Loophole time, just post any of the following and you are exempt:

\m/
insertraddomimagehere
zzz

The above are all a part of the official "how to be a postcount whore" handbook.

According to that book, the use of the actual word 'bump' is the only thing that you can't use to bump a thread, or your annoyance level.

Dont forget *sigh* & *fart*

5h4rK
03-25-2011, 10:34 AM
Signed it!

FirstOne
03-25-2011, 11:04 AM
GOOD LUCK. There is tons and tons of online petitions to bring TV shows back and they never work.

TV shows are canceled for a reason. Usually its because not enough people watched it. The more viewers that watch a show, the more ad revenue the network gets. A show being good or bad has nothing to do with it being canceled nowadays because its all about money.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 11:22 AM
GOOD LUCK. There is tons and tons of online petitions to bring TV shows back and they never work.

TV shows are canceled for a reason. Usually its because not enough people watched it. The more viewers that watch a show, the more ad revenue the network gets. A show being good or bad has nothing to do with it being canceled nowadays because its all about money.

we are talking about a channel that has no followers, owned by the toy company, not cartoon network, disney, nick, etc. DVD-Rs and youtube has made tracking the viewership of a sub channel (not full markets/not HD/not basic cable) inconsistent, and ad in the many time slots it airs.... many of us (including myself) do not watch the original airing. Although Hasbro can track everything we watch (they all do) they can't use those number's to show share holders or advertisers.
So feedback is the only real "campaign" that can prove the shows success. To be frank, most feedback that toy co's or comic book companies (especially if it is the television version) if from the fans that do not want new continuity or stories. People with a sharp emotional connection. But I bet the majority of Joe fans would rather have Renegades that not have Renegades.
And don't be surprised if Hasbro is feeding this, just to show advertisers haw dedicated the core audience is. And if that's the case.... then I for one am glad to send them an email, call them, sign petitions. Whatever they need from us to help too.

OSOK
03-25-2011, 11:27 AM
did it??? that's bogus. I'm sorry if that's the case... it didn't ask for mine.
dude, im totally kidding :)

Killer 1
03-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Hasbro is basically saying the Renegades storyline is kaput. They're wanting to reinvision future cartoons so they resemble the movie theology (ala Transformers Prime). It makes no sense for The Hub to put one of their flagship cartoons 'on hiatus' for a year (or two), only to come back post movie. Any relevancy Renegades had would be long forgotten.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 11:32 AM
dude, im totally kidding :)
whew.... I didn't get the cyber sarcasm. I tried long and hard to find a host site that wouldn't steal emails or info. Believe me it was hard. is 98% of the internet a giant scam???? no wonder old people are so afraid of it

Xenos
03-25-2011, 11:43 AM

"New animation following the movie..."
To me, this along with the bit about storyline continuity, point to the fact that yes, they are going to resume a GI Joe cartoon, but no, it's not going to be Renegades.

I would say there is a 95% chance the Renegades universe is done after this season.

Zartanman
03-25-2011, 11:45 AM
5,000 to Save G.I.Joe Renegades | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/5000-to-Save-GIJoe-Renegades/119195371491699?sk=wall)

Ctrl_Z
03-25-2011, 11:53 AM
5,000 to Save G.I.Joe Renegades | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/5000-to-Save-GIJoe-Renegades/119195371491699?sk=wall)

Totally "Liked" the hell out of that one.

Kolschey
03-25-2011, 12:18 PM
to coin a phrase: "It's dead, Jim."

Once they've made their decision, they aren't going to suddenly do a 180 turn. My suspicion is that this is something that's been in the works for a while.

Even in terms of the toys, look at how few Renegades themed prototypes they had for Toy fair. A literal handful of figures, and one dedicated vehicle- which can be easily integrated into any other line including a Marvel comic/movie action figures series ("Hey look kids, a Hydra copter to fight Captain America!"), a Jurassic park pack ( "Dino-Grapple Chopper!") or any future derivation of the Joe line.

The only petition that I have ever heard of succeeding in the recovery of a killed show is the original Star Trek series in the sixties, and while I liked Renegades, I don't think we have anywhere near the sort of dedicated audience that would make Hasbro reconsider a kill order. Hell, even among folks on this board who are fans of the ARAH toy line, Renegades has always been a subject of contention. Plenty of folks haven't liked the art style or the storyline. I've seen a lot of folks flat out say "I hate this show, why didn't they go with Resolute?" and this is among folks who are basically receptive to the GI Joe brand and mythos.

I would put money on it that if I asked a class full of 8 year olds how many of them were familiar with, watched, or liked Renegades, I would not see many hands. It's still a fringe property with very narrow distribution.

All in all, This isn't a show with legs right now, which is a damn shame. I for one wanted to see this series go further.

Ctrl_Z
03-25-2011, 12:27 PM
to coin a phrase
I don't think that means what you think it means.

Kolschey
03-25-2011, 12:36 PM
From Coin a phrase (http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/coin-a-phrase.html)

" 'To coin a phrase' is now rarely used with its original 'invent a new phrase' meaning but is almost always used ironically to introduce a banal or clichéd sentiment. This usage began in the mid 20th century. "

This was how I was employing the expression- as a reiteration of a commonly used/overused phrase. Hope this helps!

allen dane
03-25-2011, 12:45 PM
to coin a phrase: "It's dead, Jim."

Once they've made their decision, they aren't going to suddenly do a 180 turn. My suspicion is that this is something that's been in the works for a while.

Even in terms of the toys, look at how few Renegades themed prototypes they had for Toy fair. A literal handful of figures, and one dedicated vehicle- which can be easily integrated into any other line including a Marvel comic/movie action figures series ("Hey look kids, a Hydra copter to fight Captain America!"), a Jurassic park pack ( "Dino-Grapple Chopper!") or any future derivation of the Joe line.

The only petition that I have ever heard of succeeding in the recovery of a killed show is the original Star Trek series in the sixties, and while I liked Renegades, I don't think we have anywhere near the sort of dedicated audience that would make Hasbro reconsider a kill order. Hell, even among folks on this board who are fans of the ARAH toy line, Renegades has always been a subject of contention. Plenty of folks haven't liked the art style or the storyline. I've seen a lot of folks flat out say "I hate this show, why didn't they go with Resolute?" and this is among folks who are basically receptive to the GI Joe brand and mythos.

I would put money on it that if I asked a class full of 8 year olds how many of them were familiar with, watched, or liked Renegades, I would not see many hands. It's still a fringe property with very narrow distribution.

All in all, This isn't a show with legs right now, which is a damn shame. I for one wanted to see this series go further.

brand new world with brand new abilities and obstacles. I think sighting TV trends from a 3 network choice world from the 60's isn't valid. Comparing prime time NBC programing vrs. a toy commercial channel that wants to promote it's brand isn't really valid either.
This is more comparable to mattel pulling the plug on a hot wheels cartoon. All we are trying to do is tell them that we like it and want more of it.
As far as your 1st argument. I wonder if you asked those same kids who snake eyes was? they'd pretty much know who he was, and now the problem is telling them the show exist.

Mermaniel
03-25-2011, 12:46 PM
I signed but i dont really care if the show is cancelled...sorry.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 12:47 PM
From Coin a phrase (http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/coin-a-phrase.html)

" 'To coin a phrase' is now rarely used with its original 'invent a new phrase' meaning but is almost always used ironically to introduce a banal or clichéd sentiment. This usage began in the mid 20th century. "

This was how I was employing the expression- as a reiteration of a commonly used/overused phrase. Hope this helps!
cyber sarcasm again

Tomax & Xamot
03-25-2011, 12:49 PM
I signed it too, Hopefully Renegades will be back....

allen dane
03-25-2011, 12:54 PM
that's fine.... I'd do the same. I mean, what does it hurt a Joe collector to have Shows on the air. I didn't like sigma 6. But some of you guys did... and for that reason, I wish the hub would show it. DIC too. Give us all we can take of it.

DR.Sin
03-25-2011, 01:15 PM
The voting link on my computer will not go there. It sucks that I was liking the show only for it to get the boot. Hiatus does mean canceled for a cartoon show.

krooklyn
03-25-2011, 01:22 PM
G.I.Joe Renegades Petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/hiss788/petition.html)

Sorry if the grammar was off... it's not my strong suit, playing with toys is.

Dude, there are already a couple of threads regarding everyone's issues with the show's pending hiatus. Not too mention, tankers have been advised to visit HUB's Facebook page to voice their concerns.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 01:36 PM
Dude, there are already a couple of threads regarding everyone's issues with the show's pending hiatus. Not too mention, tankers have been advised to visit HUB's Facebook page to voice their concerns.
yep. but putting it on its own thread means more people will read it and find the link. Not everyone reads all the comments. And not everyone uses facebook either.
I linked it to the facebook campaign too. I also called AND "facebooked" them. I don't get why people on this site always need to knock someone when they are doing a simple action. I know it probably won't help... but a great teacher said to me years ago that if you believe in something, work for keeping it... so I'm just trying to do what I can. But thank to some of the people on here, I have to keep defending something as American as a petition that I put up on a Toy site about a cartoon. Sign it or Don't.... oh, and I'm sorry our thread is making it harder for you to find the real important topic ("will they make a flagg", "ROC sucks") that you craved so much, you had to complain and bump this one again.
the fact that there are too many threads shows you how excited the show's fans are.

krooklyn
03-25-2011, 01:52 PM
yep. but putting it on its own thread means more people will read it and find the link. Not everyone reads all the comments. And not everyone uses facebook either.
I linked it to the facebook campaign too. I also called AND "facebooked" them. I don't get why people on this site always need to knock someone when they are doing a simple action. I know it probably won't help... but a great teacher said to me years ago that if you believe in something, work for keeping it... so I'm just trying to do what I can. But thank to some of the people on here, I have to keep defending something as American as a petition that I put up on a Toy site about a cartoon. Sign it or Don't.... oh, and I'm sorry our thread is making it harder for you to find the real important topic ("will they make a flagg", "ROC sucks") that you craved so much, you had to complain and bump this one again.
the fact that there are too many threads shows you how excited the show's fans are.

For the record, I'm not knocking your efforts. It's obvious you enjoyed the latest animated series as much as I did/ do. I was just making a point regarding other existing threads.

fireflyguy
03-25-2011, 02:31 PM

Hey man, thanks for signing it anyway!

Ctrl_Z
03-25-2011, 02:33 PM
oh for the record I signed.

NightViper
03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Bump, just sign the thing guys, whats the harm?

BigErn
03-25-2011, 03:58 PM
I hope it's not necessary but I signed it anyway.

Flint071
03-25-2011, 04:02 PM
The show was MEH!

I would have signed a petition, for all the good it would have done, to keep Resolute around.

Everything is cyclical and let's be honest, Joes are probably on borrowed time. Pokemon and Magic the Gathering are due to come back around, right.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 09:02 PM
For the record, I'm not knocking your efforts. It's obvious you enjoyed the latest animated series as much as I did/ do. I was just making a point regarding other existing threads.
awe no problem man. I have told a lot of people on here how bad I thought BOTH Joe movies are.... But I would sign a petition to get the 2nd made anyway (for other fans and the kids seeing it and all). 1995 felt sad without seeing 3 3/4 Joes around.
I just know that lurkers see the thread titles... but don't always read the comments. But I did state my apologies for posting the link all over the place. I also noticed that ARAH wasn't really talked about. Does anyone know if that's getting the boot too?

80sKid
03-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Damn right I signed it! It may not help in the end but you gotta do something. I really have gotten back into this hobby and with the disappearance of Joe at retail, selling out in seconds online and the blue balls I still got from Resolute only to get jerked off with no happy ending again with Renegades, PHEW!!! Hasbro has lost their damn minds and I for one am boycotting Renegades and the HUB network and may swear off buying another figure... Aww what the F am I talking about, I ran to my TRU on my dinner break and finally found a Shadow Tracker and another Skydive! LOL! (I am boycotting the show and the network, and I was so excited too to watch the new episode on DVR when I got home tonight). I've loved Joe since 83 but Hasbro is all over the place with this brand and the inconsistancy and random changes/cancellations makes me not want to support their company... Sigh...

The Delta
03-25-2011, 09:33 PM
signed,sealed,delivered.

thomas76
03-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Signed it. I wasn't sure about Renegades at first due to the animation style but now I really enjoy it. It sucks if its gone.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 09:54 PM
don't forget the facebook one too if you have an account!
Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/5000-to-Save-GIJoe-Renegades/119195371491699)

dustycarlisle
03-25-2011, 10:23 PM
signed it. Says 130 sigs. I dont know if it will help but it wont hurt.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 10:31 PM
signed it. Says 130 sigs. I dont know if it will help but it wont hurt.
Well.... I got 4 months to keep at it.

firefly069
03-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Why not see if the other fan sites will link to your petition, that might up the signature numbers. A good start, but I wonder what the number one would need to make an executive take a second look.

allen dane
03-25-2011, 10:42 PM
well... I think if I could get some sellers to place a clipboard and pen on their table for Joe-con. I'd print and send hard copies. I also will bring in mailable ones to the 20 or so toys hows I will go to this year. But really I think facebook can be a great help. It takes one little click.
Oh... and I know he wouldn't... but if we would get Larry Hama to post it, But Hasbro pays him as an adviser for the line.... so a giant conflict of interest

allen dane
03-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Why not see if the other fan sites will link to your petition, that might up the signature numbers. A good start, but I wonder what the number one would need to make an executive take a second look.
Oh and anyone can link it anywhere... so please spread it like the Baroness' legs on Destro's B-day.

allen dane
03-27-2011, 10:10 PM
please help
And can someone please update us (I know you will) as soon as the panel at Joecon is over?

TheVileOne
03-28-2011, 03:58 AM
I'm not signing this petition for two reasons:

1. Internet petitions don't work.

2. The show isn't cancelled.

allen dane
03-28-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm not signing this petition for two reasons:

1. Internet petitions don't work.

2. The show isn't cancelled.

Thank for bumping by giving your opinion.
P.S. the internet has more people than ever and it is only really 20 years old. And there are many cases of internet petitions that work/worked. Email chain petitions on the other hand are too hard to track... so I get the point there.
And it is just one of many petitions. There is the facebook campaign too.
And it is not asking to reinstate the show.... it is asking Hasbro let it continue to be produced after this season (which sounded like wasn't the case)
But again, thanks for the bump.

GI abe444
03-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Even if it dosen't work i still signed it bud!