PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have Wal-Marts that don't carry JOES

Darth_Risar
03-21-2011, 03:36 PM
T
his is for my fellow Tankers whose local Wal-Marts who don't carry JOES, start calling 1-800-WALMART and complain. It will work we got our store to be a 24 hour store by doing this.

DR.Sin
03-21-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't want Wal-Mart open for 24 hours. I don't want them open at all. If they don't want to carry what the consumer wants, then that pretty much sums up how Wal-Mart actually feels about the consumer. If they actually felt anything at all. Complain all you want they will most likely send your phone call to their janitor.

sharky
03-21-2011, 03:53 PM
http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac164/therealsharky/acdcforthose2-1.jpg

RayType
03-21-2011, 06:35 PM
It will work we got our store to be a 24 hour store by doing this.

This is funny, two WMs I visit occasionally that are a 24 hour store don't carry Joes.

the odinson
03-21-2011, 06:41 PM
i didn't think non-24 hour wal marts still existed.

sbartek1974
03-21-2011, 06:49 PM

We have one where I live that was open 24 hours. But 15 miles away in the next town, their WalMart wasn't 24 hours. Heard they got a couple of complaints and now they're 24 hours too. I guess this idea couldn't hurt. I'll call and see what happens.

Shin Densetsu
03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Darth Risar For the Win!

CVdelgado
03-21-2011, 06:57 PM
everybody please call once for me and ask for joes at the lebanon walmart in oregon. its the only walmart, target, or tru within 30 miles.

Griff
03-21-2011, 07:01 PM
I don't want Wal-Mart open for 24 hours. I don't want them open at all. If they don't want to carry what the consumer wants, then that pretty much sums up how Wal-Mart actually feels about the consumer. If they actually felt anything at all. Complain all you want they will most likely send your phone call to their janitor.

yah. I personally hope they stop carrying toys in general...i stopped shopping at wal-mart despite havign to dirve further to buy groceries and my favorite soda which they never have in stock and raised the price up on more than anyone else.

SonOfMindbender
03-21-2011, 07:33 PM
T
his is for my fellow Tankers whose local Wal-Marts who don't carry JOES, start calling 1-800-WALMART and complain. It will work we got our store to be a 24 hour store by doing this.

And if that dosen't work, we'll all eat beans, take a bunch of Ex Lax, and use their bathrooms all at the same time (date and time forthcoming). We'll call it "weapons of ass destruction!" Carry the Joes, or everyone blows...ass. Then, we'll all steal a roll of tp for the road. I'm just being silly good luck with the calling.

The Delta
03-21-2011, 07:38 PM
And if that dosen't work, we'll all eat beans, take a bunch of Ex Lax, and use their bathrooms all at the same time (date and time forthcoming). We'll call it "weapons of ass destruction!" Carry the Joes, or everyone blows...ass. Then, we'll all steal a roll of tp for the road. I'm just being silly good luck with the calling.

so you are the guy coming up here to milwaukee blowing up the bathroom and stealing the shit-paper? i knew i wasn't going crazy,lol.

just kidding man.

Griff
03-21-2011, 07:39 PM

yah know...that MIGHT WORK!!! lol LET THE REDNECK REVELOTUION BEGIN....YA'LL!!!

rfarrell22
03-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Good luck. I typed the longest letter of my life when PoC wave 1 never showed up last summer. I looked at the schematic with the toys manager and no joes. anywhere!! So, like I said, I typed. Poured my heart and soul into the letter. Used facts and was VERY specific. One week later, I received and auto-generated email apologizing, but not really answering my questions or giving any reasons. I responded back telling them I would appreciate an email from an actual person. Six months later, no response.

rfarrell22
03-21-2011, 07:47 PM
AHHH. Still have it....

Response from Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (Ref #000000026075242)Monday, August 16, 2010 1:15 PM
From: "Walmart Customer Service" <cstreply@wal-mart.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: thank you for your message.

Dear Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding a discontinued item in our store. Walmart strives to provide our customers with excellent customer service along with a variety of products to meet their needs and preferences.

Many business factors are taken into consideration before discontinuing a product including customer demand. When the level of demand is insufficient to ensure that consumers receive high quality products at an affordable price, the product may be discontinued in all or some stores.

Each comment, concern and suggestion is very important to us because it gives us the opportunity to evaluate the various aspects of our business. Be assured that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate team where it will be reviewed and carefully considered.

Thank you for allowing Walmart to continue saving you money, so you can live better.

Sincerely,
Walmart Customer Care

For further correspondence regarding this issue, please reply to this email.

----Your Original Comments Were----

Hello. I shop @ your Clarkston, WA store on nearly a daily basis. I purchased the GI Joe Rise of Cobra figures on multiple trips. I've been waiting for months for the NEW GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra figures to show up in your store. I've been in contact with the Toys Manager (Loni) multiple times. She told me of an upcoming reset to the action figure aisle. When I came in after the reset, to my shock, there was NO Gi Joe. None. In that big of a toy section, which is rarely full, I would think there would be room for GI Joe. I received a $100 gift card from my family a month ago, just to purchase these figures. I am severely disappointed. Why do some of your stores have this product, but not the Clarkston store? I know this will probably go unanswered, but I have to tell someone. Thank you for your time.Sincerely,Rob E FarrellItem Description:GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra Figures
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it
immediately.

*** Walmart
Confidential ***

Darth_Risar
03-21-2011, 08:06 PM

They are few and far between, the one across town still closes at midnight.

Darth_Risar
03-21-2011, 08:09 PM
My suggestion is to call the number instead of emailing. You are actually connected to a real person. If you dont see what you want in the store, you have every right to bring it to the attention of wherever you shop.

KushViper
03-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Wal-mart can kiss my shinny metal ass!

Darth_Risar
03-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Wal-Mart carries Futurama DVDs.

Unclassified
03-21-2011, 08:21 PM
darth, you fuckin' rock, b.. good call, and i will do this.. thanks from the tank..

DR.Sin
03-21-2011, 08:32 PM
AHHH. Still have it....

Response from Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (Ref #000000026075242)Monday, August 16, 2010 1:15 PM
From: "Walmart Customer Service" <cstreply@wal-mart.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: thank you for your message.

Dear Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding a discontinued item in our store. Walmart strives to provide our customers with excellent customer service along with a variety of products to meet their needs and preferences.

Many business factors are taken into consideration before discontinuing a product including customer demand. When the level of demand is insufficient to ensure that consumers receive high quality products at an affordable price, the product may be discontinued in all or some stores.

Each comment, concern and suggestion is very important to us because it gives us the opportunity to evaluate the various aspects of our business. Be assured that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate team where it will be reviewed and carefully considered.

Thank you for allowing Walmart to continue saving you money, so you can live better.

Sincerely,
Walmart Customer Care

For further correspondence regarding this issue, please reply to this email.

----Your Original Comments Were----

Hello. I shop @ your Clarkston, WA store on nearly a daily basis. I purchased the GI Joe Rise of Cobra figures on multiple trips. I've been waiting for months for the NEW GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra figures to show up in your store. I've been in contact with the Toys Manager (Loni) multiple times. She told me of an upcoming reset to the action figure aisle. When I came in after the reset, to my shock, there was NO Gi Joe. None. In that big of a toy section, which is rarely full, I would think there would be room for GI Joe. I received a $100 gift card from my family a month ago, just to purchase these figures. I am severely disappointed. Why do some of your stores have this product, but not the Clarkston store? I know this will probably go unanswered, but I have to tell someone. Thank you for your time.Sincerely,Rob E FarrellItem Description:GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra Figures
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it
immediately.

*** Walmart
Confidential ***

And that should tell you what you need to know about Walmart. They provide excellent customer service with an automated letter. They want your money, not your complaints. To really have an affect on them, we need crowds of people telling them this. Put it on some type of news station. Of course you will need to use children with tears saying that what Walmart did to them was wrong.

I am sorry that you couldn't find the figures you wanted in your store, truly I am. When I worked at Wal-Mart, in the Toy Department, I did my best to provide service to anybody who had questions about toys. I knew a lot about toys and I was friendly and hardworking. I would have provided you with a real answer that would have given you some peace of mind.

rfarrell22
03-21-2011, 08:42 PM
And that should tell you what you need to know about Walmart. They provide excellent customer service with an automated letter. They want your money, not your complaints. To really have an affect on them, we need crowds of people telling them this. Put it on some type of news station. Of course you will need to use children with tears saying that what Walmart did to them was wrong.

I am sorry that you couldn't find the figures you wanted in your store, truly I am. When I worked at Wal-Mart, in the Toy Department, I did my best to provide service to anybody who had questions about toys. I knew a lot about toys and I was friendly and hardworking. I would have provided you with a real answer that would have given you some peace of mind.
Thanks. Do you want to move to Washington? Ha ha. The worst part of it was she told me they WOULD have Joes. I don't even want to know how many hours of my life I wasted checking that store.

Darth_Risar
03-22-2011, 09:34 AM
To all the negative types, could it hurt to try it? Not email, phone calls. Flood the switch boards in Bentonville and keep doing it. Maybe not everyday but maybe once a week. Remember, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Sometimes you have to speak up. And if you don't shop at the 'Mart none of this really matters to you anyway but as a sign of solidarity to your fellow tankers maybe you should call as well, for the ones that do.

sharky
03-22-2011, 09:43 AM
And if that dosen't work, we'll all eat beans, take a bunch of Ex Lax, and use their bathrooms all at the same time (date and time forthcoming).
Unfortunately, they'll probably not even notice anything out of the ordinary.

bandonov
03-22-2011, 09:50 AM
All my walmarts reduced there hours from 7am to 11pm now to 8am to 10pm...

We still have joes on the Pegs... but they have not ordered a new case in months...

isilaran
03-22-2011, 11:02 AM
everybody please call once for me and ask for joes at the lebanon walmart in oregon. its the only walmart, target, or tru within 30 miles.

And it's one of the only Wamarts in Oregon that doesn't carry joes. I really dislike that store.

mr pawn
03-22-2011, 11:11 AM
none of my walmarts carry any joe toys, and my tru doesn't caqrry shit either, wtf is up with walmart anyway, its just crazy

mr pawn
03-22-2011, 11:12 AM
they got a whole friggin row of wrestling figures and iron man, and tron and such, they have shit on star wars to.

OSOK
03-22-2011, 11:15 AM
i just called and they are sending me a coupon for a free donut! fuck you santa!

mr pawn
03-22-2011, 11:17 AM
wtf, wheres my donut, did you get some grape soda with it

OSOK
03-22-2011, 11:19 AM
no grape soda, only rape soda

RedEyes
03-22-2011, 11:25 AM

All the Walmarts in NY close at Midnite. Used to be 10pm. It sucks! Doesn't really matter though cause pretty much all of them don't even carry Joes anymore.

Gideon75
03-22-2011, 12:03 PM

You are absolutely correct! Walmart is not in business to make money.

Mine has a banner that states "Walmart hates people" hanging on their storefront. They routinely send Walmart vans around to round people up and force them by the point of guns to purchase goods at their store. They have a concentration camp of K-mart shoppers behind the store, and often execute shoppers by forcing them to overdose on cheese-wiz. My neighbor made some really derogatory statements about Walmart last week. Ever since Walmart sent the vans out, he hasn't been seen since... I probably shouldn't even be telling anyone about this.

Darth_Risar
03-22-2011, 12:05 PM
you are absolutely correct! Walmart is not in business to make money.

Mine has a banner that states "walmart hates people" hanging on their storefront. They routinely send walmart vans around to round people up and force them by the point of guns to purchase goods at their store. They have a concentration camp of k-mart shoppers behind the store, and often execute shoppers by forcing them to overdose on cheese-wiz. My neighbor made some really derogatory statements about walmart last week. Ever since walmart sent the vans out, he hasn't been seen since... I probably shouldn't even be telling anyone about this.

lol!

Steelgrave
03-22-2011, 12:15 PM
If they don't want to carry what the consumer wants, then that pretty much sums up how Wal-Mart actually feels about the consumer.

They stopped carrying it because the consumer doesn't want it. A lot of the 25th figures like Bazooka, Cobra Commander, Duke & Major Blood didn't move. The 25th comic packs didn't move. They couldn't give ROC away. POC doesn't move too well unless it's an army builder like Alley Viper or Shock Trooper. And the HISS tanks, Wolfhounds & mechs didn't move at all.

Jedi_Master_Ben
03-22-2011, 01:57 PM
I have been calling every day after March 14th, when my Wal-Mart stopped carring Joes. Something to add to the calls; have UPC codes handy as they may ask for them when you call.

The last wave of figures we got in was on January 22 (mix of wave 1 and 2 figures) and that sold out in about a week. POC figures do not peg warm here, not a single item (figures, alpha and bravo vehicles, and mechs). There is a huge demand for them here in my area and the well has been dry. I wish they could ship down other's peg warmers, its better than nothing.

I'm calling every day until they change thier reset and put Joes back on the shelfs. With waves 5 and 6 do very soon and those of us who never saw wave 3 and 4, need to see these get out there to us.

Keep up the fight, keep hope alive!

TEMPLAR BAGGINS
03-22-2011, 02:08 PM
If you think that Walmart doesn't care about customers, you're partly wrong. They do care... about your MONEY. And they care more about you than they do their associates. Don't believe me? Google "Walmart peon insurance".

Most managers do care about their associates, but Walmart as a whole does not. Things changed when Sam Walton died. His family now has very little, if nothing, to do with the company's operations. Sam would come back to life just to die from a heart attack if he saw what has become of his company. It's sad really.

DR.Sin
03-22-2011, 02:10 PM
You are absolutely correct! Walmart is not in business to make money.

Mine has a banner that states "Walmart hates people" hanging on their storefront. They routinely send Walmart vans around to round people up and force them by the point of guns to purchase goods at their store. They have a concentration camp of K-mart shoppers behind the store, and often execute shoppers by forcing them to overdose on cheese-wiz. My neighbor made some really derogatory statements about Walmart last week. Ever since Walmart sent the vans out, he hasn't been seen since... I probably shouldn't even be telling anyone about this.

That is hilarious. I would say LOL, but felt it deserved a better word. Yeah, Wal-Mart wants to make sure everyone is actually cheesed off.

I don't think I want to vacation in Texas, if this is what happens down there when a person bad mouths Wal-Mart. Oh no, I'm scared!

RuckusJr
03-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Nobody buys Joes at my Walmart except for AVs. The vehicles sit around forever, and the pegs end up full of several of the same crappy figures after a few months of people cherry picking. I could honestly care less. And if people can say that their WM was routinely well stocked with a variety of Joes most of the time, I'd challenge that. So what if a store that never has the Joes people want doesn't carry them anymore? I still have a Target and a further WM which is much better.

mr pawn
03-22-2011, 02:21 PM
i hates walmart, its not been the same for years, i hear what your saying about how alot of the shit that came out really did suck and nobody bought any of it, they need to make a better assorment all together and maybe lower the prices just a little bit, plastic can't be all that much, shhessssss

dmizrok
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
around here, Poc didnt warm pegs AT ALL.they sold out in Nov QUICKLY...they didnt restock till feb...and guess what? 2 WEEKS later, BARE PEGS...a week later, reset with no Joes. Sorry, i REFUSE to believe that Iron Man, Zuu Zuu pets,How to train yer dragon and the Corps sell BETTER or QUICKER than Joes....at least NOT in upstate Ny...
My question is: WHY are they still in their system if their NOT carrying them?

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
03-22-2011, 02:56 PM
One of my local Walmarts that didn't carry Joes just started again.

DR.Sin
03-22-2011, 02:58 PM
If you think that Walmart doesn't care about customers, you're partly wrong. They do care... about your MONEY. And they care more about you than they do their associates. Don't believe me? Google "Walmart peon insurance".

Most managers do care about their associates, but Walmart as a whole does not. Things changed when Sam Walton died. His family now has very little, if nothing, to do with the company's operations. Sam would come back to life just to die from a heart attack if he saw what has become of his company. It's sad really.

I know that Wal-Mart loves the consumers money. Believe me I know this. Though there were times that I could not actually see that. Where was the customer care when I was away unloading a truck for the graveyard shift to deal with? My toy department would turn into complete and utter garbage until someone could actually tend to the cleaning. That was a safety issue. From my point of view, my managers were more scared about being done for the next shift to give a care about whether or not a person slipped and fell. Much less actually being able to help them with a bike. What would have happened if just one of those people would have gotten hurt during those times? It would have cost Wal-Mart a lot of money. Then there were other times that I was yelled at for not getting the department clean.

Some Managers care about their associates and are not brain dead morons. I will agree with that. I know of at least one or two that did not have a chip implanted and actually used some brain power.
But in most cases, the managers were pretty unhelpful.

I know that in most stores around me that the paper goods and chemicals department is right next to the pet food department. In my store they are on either side of the store. Before the change, one associate and one department manager where over each section, during the first and second shift. After the change, one department manager was over both and the hours could only ask for one associate and not two. The paper goods and chemicals associate now had to be in two places at once. The one from pets moved to cashiering again, and had to take a pay cut. When the pet food guy asked as to why this has to be like this, he got an answer, by a manager, that was less than helpful. "Other Wal-Marts have there hours like this, so we must do it like this."

Of course, there was no more discussion after this. The manager could have done more and did not. Those Wal-Mart manager chip implants apparently tell you to follow company guide lines and to never let out a shred of human emotion.

wertdog91
03-22-2011, 03:03 PM

Thats funny and probally the most truthful comment Ive seen

mike000
03-22-2011, 03:04 PM
I was at my local one on Saturday. They even stopped carrying Corps figures!

Gunzlingr
03-22-2011, 04:54 PM
My walmart just quit carrying Joes as well. They could barely keep them on the pegs, yet they decided they needed more room for Generator Rex I guess.

Oh, well.

SonOfMindbender
03-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Or those kick ass Thor Figures...god they suck!!

ShadowNinja
03-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Its a not matter of what we want. Its a business and in the end the joes do not sell as well as transformers, star wars, and wrestling figs do. There really isnt a market for them except to us. Thats why they are 4 pegs instead of 6 or 7 like the other things. They dont care about 1 or 2 people coming in and buying them when they have like 7 moms coming with her kids grocery shopping and them wanting a new star wars fig or wrestling fig every time. Its about what sells. They are a business and one or two people complaining about something is not gonna change that.

mr pawn
03-22-2011, 05:02 PM
beyblade, secret wars, iron man, thor, and all the other crap, they have loads of this stuff, this can't be the stuff that sells more than joe would, come on walkmart

sharky
03-22-2011, 05:06 PM
You saw it too! I thought I was the only one. :D

They stopped carrying it because the lame collectors who suck don't want it. A lot of the 25th figures like Bazooka, Cobra Commander, Duke & Major Blood didn't move. The 25th comic packs didn't move. They couldn't give ROC away. POC doesn't move too well unless it's an army builder like Alley Viper or Shock Trooper. And the HISS tanks, Wolfhounds & mechs didn't move at all.
Fixed

I was at my local one on Saturday. They even stopped carrying Corps figures!
Yay! :)

Thanks everybody! Goodnight! Come see me at the midnight show, it gets a little blue.

blackman2005
03-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Its a not matter of what we want. Its a business and in the end the joes do not sell as well as transformers, star wars, and wrestling figs do. There really isnt a market for them except to us. Thats why they are 4 pegs instead of 6 or 7 like the other things. They dont care about 1 or 2 people coming in and buying them when they have like 7 moms coming with her kids grocery shopping and them wanting a new star wars fig or wrestling fig every time. Its about what sells. They are a business and one or two people complaining about something is not gonna change that.

There is no factual data showing who buys what. If you go by that alone then women are avid collectors of action figures. I think its a common misconception that needs to be backed up by something factual. Anyways, the PoC figures did not peg warm in my area until stores ordered the revision cases back to back and never lowered the price.

beyblade, secret wars, iron man, thor, and all the other crap, they have loads of this stuff, this can't be the stuff that sells more than joe would, come on walkmart

Nothing is actually moving right now. They should clearance out the toy aisle right now...

GI C
03-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Walmarts has been doing a terrible job(at least in my area)with Transformers.I have never seen Wreck Ger at Walamrt mainly Target.I may find the occasional Kup,Blurr,and Scourge but that's it.

ShadowNinja
03-22-2011, 06:03 PM
You work at the office and can look at the data they have and decide whether or not its factual data that show what people they are buying? Im sure they have reports on what goes and what doesnt and when. Maybe not detailed reports like who but Im sure they can look at it and see when something was bought and around what day. I have worked in retail and we were able to see what bought the most and when. Im sure the workers have complained about crazy collectors who come in and constantly bug them every day about if they have something new when the day before they just told them when they get their trucks. Hell the Tru around me people get in fights over marvel universe and hot wheels. Im sure they have there reasons. Its not like you cant get them anywere else.

Major_Stranger
03-22-2011, 07:22 PM

Have you ever been in a Wal-Mart bathroom? I think someone(s) beaten you to this idea.

cobracobra
03-22-2011, 07:30 PM

Wow thats rough.

DR.Sin
03-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Im sure the workers have complained about crazy collectors who come in and constantly bug them every day about if they have something new when the day before they just told them when they get their trucks. Hell the Tru around me people get in fights over marvel universe and hot wheels. Im sure they have there reasons. Its not like you cant get them anywere else.

I consistently had people bug me about Hot Wheels. They would always come and be like, " Do you got any Hot Wheels in the back."

I would usually respond with, " I am sorry, but I cannot get toys out of the back."

Which that was a true response, because of how inventory is done back in the back. There were times I could pull things out of the back, but I couldn't play favorites with the customers. I hated knowing that most of those who asked for the cars were only there to just resell them to other people at a higher mark up.

Normally I would bring out the boxes when there was no one around. I hated getting mauled by customers for these cars. The first time I tried to get a treasure hunt was a bust. My boss told me all that happened just because of the diecast cars. It was enough for me to say no to Hot Wheels. I just wanted a treasure hunt to say I got one.

Nightrain
03-22-2011, 08:14 PM
My nearest Walmart isn't 24 hrs. I know this because I worked there for two nights before quiting. It's a creepy cult atmosphere man.

dmizrok
03-22-2011, 09:00 PM
I DO NOT beleive there is ANY way of knowing WHO buys WHICH toys on ANY given day...you really think someone gets paid to look at register sales data and cross refference it with security tapes, just to see if a mom is buying something or a collector?!?! thats absurd....Joe has a cartoon, ZUU ZUU pets DONT neither does the CORPS....no tie in whatsoever... Kids may not be buying Joes cause THEY CANT FIND THEM, Especially 1 vertical row of 4 pegs sandwiched between a 10 by 10 section of Zuu Zuus and a 15x15 section of Toy Story 3 toys from a year and a 1/2 ago...

Cowboy
03-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Hilarious!!!
I love the idea

blackman2005
03-22-2011, 09:32 PM
You work at the office and can look at the data they have and decide whether or not its factual data that show what people they are buying? Im sure they have reports on what goes and what doesnt and when. Maybe not detailed reports like who but Im sure they can look at it and see when something was bought and around what day. I have worked in retail and we were able to see what bought the most and when. Im sure the workers have complained about crazy collectors who come in and constantly bug them every day about if they have something new when the day before they just told them when they get their trucks. Hell the Tru around me people get in fights over marvel universe and hot wheels. Im sure they have there reasons. Its not like you cant get them anywere else.

Action figures aren't carefully scrutinized as board games and Barbie Dolls/Mattel products . For an easy way of looking at it, they go by the best selling and most recognizable product to be placed at the forefront. If PoC moved as expected in every Walmart then it would be a no-brainer to keep the line well stocked every where. But I guess, even if sold well in some stores, the overall performance of it in comparison to CORPS, Spiderman 3.75" (which still baffles me how its still in retail), just wasn't a overall competitor.

No B.S. part of my job description was to push the products closer to the front of each peg and if I had a chance to do midnight stocking we just stock stuff until the end of our shift and go home. Sometimes the action figure department would remain untouched for months just because the general manager during our shift didn't care about toys.

Overall, to get to your question, no superstore will waste it's time analyzing who bought what item, how much on average gets bought by which kinds of people. Especially this statistical data would never be expensed on plastic men. If we want the product, the best we can do is what the original poster stated and complain to each branch of Walmart in hopes that they will take things into account. I can bet that if enough people on and off these boards make a stink about it then the Walmarts not carrying it will consider stocking more of it.

Although Waves 7-8 are technically still Pursuit of Cobra merchandise they most likely will have a different UPC and will have Hub stickers on front with some Renegades figures in the assortments. Retailers will look at the recognizability of the product and stock it. So just look at Waves 5-6, which is primarily unplanned filler as a limited release in retail.

Toyreaver
03-24-2011, 01:29 AM
Here is an official explanation from a Hasbro rep. Wal-Mart is only carrying GI Joe figures in their larger volume stores. This is due to the poor selling of the later waves of movie figures. The managers in the lower volume stores were stuck with merchandise and basically could not give it away.
I'm sorry to here that some of you only have one Wal-Mart in your area where I am lucky to live near 12. I have only found a few of these stores to still carry GI Joe's. It's ironic that I have not seen any new figures in Target or Toys R Us this year, but have been able to find all 2011 POC figures from Wal-Mart’s picking up Lowlight, Skydive, Destro, Shadow Tracker, and 2 Shock Troopers just this past weekend. I left behind at least 4 of each along with 6 Alley Vipers. I guess I just was at the right store at the right time.